Attack on London.

The Scene opens up in Stansted Airport, and Air Force One is seen and Recker, alongside the President, and the Security agents and they are there for a funeral of one british government official, then he is approached by someone from MI5.

Lancaster: Agent Recker? John Lancaster from 5.

Recker: I'm the leader of President's security team, the fewer that know the movements of President Morris, the better.

Lancaster: Why wasn't I told?

Recker: Nobody was, it's for his safety.

The President and his security detail enter Marine One and they fly to where the presidential convoy is, they arrive and they head to St. Paul's Cathedral, and after hearing explosions, about 8 minutes later, it is followed by Gunfire and then he sees a cop gunning down another, and then terrorists appear.

Recker: GET DOWN!

The agents later point their guns at something, and then it cuts to Chelsea Bridge and it gets blown up by a bomb and when it cuts to Recker trying to get inside the cathedral, he and the President are unable to get inside and Recker says this.

Recker: Alright get back to the Car!

He fires his SIG P229R and it is fed with .40 SIG Rounds and he instantly kills a terrorist disguised as a Metropolitan Policeman.

Recker: THERMITE! GET DOWN!

The thermite Grenade leaves a hole in the beast and he kills the one who threw the thermite at the Armored CTS Limousine.

USSS Agent: F***, they ain't real cops!

Recker loads another round into his SIG and kills a terrorist, who had a UMP-9 Submachine Gun. Then kills two who were firing from a cop car. Then he tries calling the Counter Assault Team, but couldn't get them and instead contacts Agent Moses, he picks up and drives a Land Rover Discovery to St. Paul's Cathedral, then it cuts to Recker killing more Fake Cops, and two USSS Agents are killed. Agent Kellerman is shot dead as well, getting a bullet to his head. Agent Chavez almost got shot, but took cover and kills a fake officer holding an M1911, and almost catches another bullet to his head, if it wasn't for Recker shooting the guy in the neck and the head. Moses arrives and runs over a Fake police officer, as Chavez, President Morris, and The Secret Service director get inside, but one of the Agents are unlucky however, as Agent Kennedy tries to get in, he gets a bullet to the head. Until his killer was shot as well by Recker and they escape later on.