Saving the President.

The Scene opens up in an MI6 Safehouse and gunfire is heard, and there are two dead Delta Force Soldiers, and two are seen already dead and two just dropped dead, and Recker is seen with a smoking HK416, then he walks up to the dead Delta Fakers, and gets the Magazines off the HK416 Rifles, then he later gets attacked by the Impostor Delta Team Leader. He snaps the faker's neck and he instantly dies, and he ditches the 416, for the team leader's M4A1, and the president comes out of the Armory, Wielding a SIG P229R. And they head to the garage and take a car to escape, until it gets rammed by a garbage truck, after it went through a Roadblock. And after he stabbed an enemy, a Soldier with an American Flag on his Vest comes and is heard saying this.

?: Stop it Reck, he's done. It's me.

The soldier is revealed to be Mike Durant, and he is wearing a Beanie, and a tan Camoflauged Uniform. Alongside a slick plate carrier, and a chest rig, as the rest of the Troops were his old Teammates, and Durant currently was the new squad leader, after Chris Blackburn, the younger brother of Henry Blackburn, died in a Reconnaissance Mission, and after his death, Durant was promoted to Sergeant Major. They later tell him that they're going to save the President, and they know that the construction site there, has over a hundred enemies in there, and he says this.

Durant: Since we can't assault the place, you're the only guy who's crazy enough to get them all.

Recker: Well then, I'll only need a rig and a vest.

They give him a chest rig, full of 30-RND Magpul PMAGs and 40MM Explosive Rounds, which would fit in the M4A1 he is using, and the attachments were an EOTech 553 Holographic Sight, RIS Railed Handguard, KAC Vertical Foregrip, and an M203 Grenade Launcher. Team JNPR is with the 8-Man Team alongside 30 SAS Operatives, and the one who filled Durant's spot as Pilot, is none other than Robert Jacobs, they all later get to the construction site, and he says this before they engaged.

Durant: Box Command.

Chief Inspector Hazard: Daniel Recker? Chief Inspector Hazard, we have your 8-Man group and SAS troops approaching your position.

Recker: No sir, the president's gonna be dead in ten. Mike, ready up.

Recker presses the mag release of the M4 and checks his ammo, then loads it up again, and they all open fire, as Montes provides suppressing fire with His MK48. And after sustaining 5 Casualties, they all aim for a power generator, and the terrorists are unable to do a livestream execution. They cover him and he has two C4 Charges on him. He plants them on some gas pipes and he uses NVGs to see through the dark, and later on, after the power was back on, he makes the terrorists shoot each other, and kills them both with his M4A1, then he fires the M203 and blows a hole onto the floor, he Goes down and finds the President, and ambushes his executioners, he kills two of the terrorists and stabs the one with the machete on the head, and he untied the President, and gives him a G36K off a dead enemy and gives it to the president, they continue and take cover by a room and take turns killing the enemies, and after they can't get out, Recker passes the M4 to the president, and he uses his SIG.

Recker: Durant, Blow the charges!

Durant: *over comms* I can't, I could kill both of you.

Recker: It's our only choice! NOW GODDAMMIT!

Durant blows the charges as Recker and the President run to somewhere and avoid getting killed. And then Durant enters the area.

Durant: Recker, do you copy?

No response is heard.

Durant: Tombstone Actual, do you copy?

They see them after opening a door and looking below.

Durant: Box Command, we found em.

All of the staff in the White House cheer in joy as the president is alive and they are now headed home.