Chapter 1

"Mother you can't do this to me please i beg you, i beg for your mercy please don't do this to me i know i have brroken your trust i shouldn't have gone out of the castle without your permission please forgive me please dont make me marry him. please." Jimin said to his mother while crying his whole face is red sitting on his knees in Queens room pleading her to reverse her decision of marrying him to Alpha Prince yoongi..

"You should have thought before going against me and anyways this decision is of your Alpha Father i have no say in it and what do you want us to do you are NO good for us its better to use you for making our relations better with king of deague. No one asked your opinion go Back to your room RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE UNTIL THE DAY OF MARRIAGE " His mother, the queen, says to him in a harsh tone...

Jimin leaves the room giving her a helpless glance that maybev she would love him maybe she would think of him as his son this time maybe she would ask king to revert this action but he knows its useless so he leaves the room giving full 90° bow to his mother head hanging in defeat knowing that next week he would be givin to Alpha who hated him the most.