Chapter 2: Wedding part 1

note:
this will have bedding ceremony

if you are uncomfortable i will mark it you can move on

there will be harsh language use
and yoongi will be ass in this chapter sorry lol but moving on it will have smut idk not very discriptive tho and this chapter will be angsty i wanna give a hug to jimin.
just know this is totally fiction and in no way is related to real life lol.

start:

Jimin is sitting in his room wearing his white wedding gown covering his whole pure body knowing very well what is about to happen like how he will be given to Prince Yoongi and he remembers how he treated him long ago when he accidentally came into his room while being on a visit in deagu with his parents.  Remembering what Alpha said to him all those harsh words.

3 years ago;
" What are you doing here" Alpha yoongi growl at the omega he found in his room. The omega turns around and yoongi is awestruck at the most prettiest being he has ever seen. The smell of omega already makes his body weirdly turn on which makes him slightly embarrassed...getting out of thoughts the Alpha growls again at that tiny being asking him what the hell the omega is doing in his room...

Jimin got lost in the castle while searching for his room..he got into a room which he thought was his soo he started roaming in to find his clothes there. when he found nothing he thought of returning to main hall to ask the servents, when suddenly he heard an Alpha growl asking him what he is doing...

Jimin turns around quickly seeing a tall pretty Alpha man standing at the door looking at him like he is going to kill him...The omega heart starts beating faster than usual feeling like it would jump out of his body in any minute..
Jimin tries speaking but it feels like his tongue got stuck in his mouth that he cant utter a single word when he tries to speak again but than the pretty Aplha hold his wrist tightly and start dragging him out while accusing him of being theif...
Jimin was in full shock trying to grasp what this alpha is saying but once the alpha push him on the ground he feels like someone poured ice cold water on him and took him out of shock....
when jimin came in to senses he quickly stands up and slap the tall alpha saying "what the hell are you doing??" seeing the way omega talked to him alpha once again grabs him and start walking towards the main hall omega stops him by jerking off his hand. jimin looks at his hand it has angry handprint of the other male...
"what are you doing?" jimin asks hisses
"what am i doing? who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my room" yoongi growls loudly making omega shiver seeing omegas weak posture the alpha takes full advantage of it and growls again making jimin quiver  " I- I am son of busan ru- ruler i- i am s sorry i didn't know that it was your room i was just trying to find my room i apologies for my behaviour"
Alpha scoffs at him " i know very well what you wanted. i know damn well what omegas like you who has no position in their family wants they just wanna trap an alpha so they can have value"
hearing these words jimin heart breaks because he knows he has no value in his family and without aloha he is nothing so he runs runs away from yoongi so he could find his room.. seing omega running away from him made yoongi realise that what he said was a bit too rude and he should apologise later...
When jimin arrives to main hall he ask servent for his room..
Yoongi was searching for omega to apologise but his king father ask him to go  to neighbouring country to seek good relations with them as he will be the future king....
therefore Alpha never apologised to jimin so because of this whenever they saw each other they had cold atmosphere and never talked...

end of flashback