chapter 4

note: please interact and maybe their will ne no smut maybe idk sorry
and please vote if you like it

Jimin and yoongi are sitting with the king and queen..
its been 1 month since they got married, 1 month since they last touch or even talked to each other properly...
"I think its long enough that you both should now announce good news with us" Yoongi's mother says with a scowl on her face
"My Queen they will when they want to now stop pressuring them.. but i should remind you it should be with in the year" Alpha king says this ..

"I forget to tell you jimin, Your mother will be coming today for work...for government related work..welcome her in this castle..hmmm" king says happily

"YEAH! YES! THANK YOU I WILL DW , AND THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME" jimin answers quickly in small voice glancing at yoongi who has his fist tightened and jaw clenched..
Jimin didn't know he was staring until Yoongi gave a very low  growl hardly heard able...

TW:ABUSE

After few hours Yoongi is in courtyard practising sword..
Jimin is in his room hair grabbed by his mother who is slappong him tightly on his face..her slaps are soo harsh that in every strike his head meets floor. His cheek is bruised and lips split in half..
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT PREGNANT YET??" his mother screams at him giving him one more strike across the face..
jimin is crying begging his mother to stop but his mother is asking him the answer.. what should he say that him and his husband has never even spoken after that day what should he say.....

yoongi is walking back to his room when suddenly he hears someone shouting in it...he runs in it and what he  saw was not even near what he was seeing.. jimin hair grabbed by queen and her Alpha servents beating abusing him..hardly letting him speak, Yoongi growls loudly and sees red cause of his alpha he cannot see omega who wears his mating mark getting treated like that..he growls loudly making everyone aware who he is and where he is.

queen was so much into the abuse that she didn't realize that someone came into the room until she heard a growl she whips her head around and found out that the Alpha has come back her face turned into mortification in embarrassment as she realize that he has saw her true face the Alpha servents leaves the omega and jimin who is at verge of unconsciousness meets floor with a loud thud

yoongi screams at them and orders them to" leave him and his husband alone " seeing queen scrambling out of his room he approaches tiny figure who is fully painted in blood. Yoongi heart drops in his stomach as he sees jimins face cursing under his breath he picks him up and takes him towards their bedroom.

jimin wakes up with a headache he hisses in pain. suddenly he realise someone is hugging him from behind he squirms and tries to get out but the hands tightens.."You are hurt and its night time go back to sleep" he hears his husband says..jimin is in shock seeing alpha actually caring for him or even touching him last time it happened was a month ago...
coming out of thoughts jimins tries to speak but his stomach growl in hunger making him hide his face in mortification...the alpha behind him laughs and stands up making jimin flinch, seeing jimin flinch yoongi feels like his heart has been stab but ignoring it he moves to the table in bedroom "your food..i asked them to bring it here" Alpha says
"thank you" is the only thing yoongi hears before jimin start eating..
"your mother will never be able to step in here again.And i wouldn't want you you meet her too. is there any problem in it" yoongi says in alpha tone
jimin just nods he eats his food and lies back down wondering when did this alpha started caring for him..