If The World Was Ending

Kang woke up in a king sized bed, if it wasn't for the darker colours surrounding the room she could've sworn she had seen this room before.

Raising from the bed, Seulgi found herself trying to remember what happened the night before. Or any of her past but it seemed as if every memory had been erased. She had no idea what life she had, if she had friends or even family.

The walls were a medium tone of grey while the flooring was black. The bloody red covered bed placed perfectly on the center against the wall with a beautiful gothic nightstand on each side. On the opposite side of the bed there were two white doors that lead into her walk in closet. The walls had been decorated with horror paintings and drawings of her own.

She took a look around soon leading herself towards the single door on the corner entering a rather large bathroom and hopped into the shower. As the water ran down her skin she got  lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out what was going on and why it felt as if she had just woken up with amnesia.

Once out of the shower and ready, Seulgi walked out of her room to look around the house hopping to jog any memory at all but nothing when suddenly she entered a room that made her eyes go wide. Why would she have a weaponry room? And why would she even need that many weapons for?

Seulgi stumbled backwards at the shock, tripping over her own feet while right out the room. This couldn't be hers could it? She must live with someone else.

Kang quickly rose to her feet and closed the door again before walking out of the house. Oh what a mistake.

A gunshot was heard just down the road making Seulgi run back inside startled.

What was going on?
The world seemed so . . dark, violent.

She scanned the house for pictures anything that could help her remember when the front door burst open and the sound of a gun being reloaded was heard. Her eyes widened as tears quickly filled them she ran into the only place she could think to be safe. The weaponry room.

Locking the door behind her, Seulgi scanned the weapons before she grabbed a gun just in case they found her. The second she touched it, it was as if she had been teleported into a memory.

Hand her over. I won't ask again. ❞ she ordered with a threatening tone to her voice as she pointed a machine gun towards another female who quickly did as told.

But before Seulgi could figure out who she was rescuing, she was brought out of a memory to the door being kicked down.

❝ One more step and I will shoot you dead. ❞ she threatened with a dead glare as she pointed the gun in their direction.

When one dared to step further into the room . . . Bang! Headshot. Seulgi had shot him dead as if he was nothing.

❝ Want a bullet through your head too? ❞ she asked with a devil like smirk on her face and just as he turned around to run, she shot him dead, ❝ Aw. You really thought I would let you get out alive. ❞

The second Seulgi came to her senses, she dropped the gun, it went off as it hit the floor making Kang let out a scream covering her ear. When had she learnt how to use a gun? When had she become so good at killing?

If anyone saw this, her life would be ruined! She'd be incarcerated! Or so she believed. But truth be told, she wouldn't. There were no cops anymore. The world was in ruins and all law enforcements had been murdered.

Disposing of the bodies, Seulgi decided to go outside. However, before doing so, she went to her closet and changed into a a pair of white sport shorts before throwing on her white dress on. Brushing her hair and letting it fall softly over her shoulder, Seulgi then walked to the weaponry room to grab a gun before heading out.