Girl Power

And with three weapons pointed her way, Kang panicked and tried to free her hand from Irene before running with a scared scream escaping her throat. She hid inside a large cabinet. She did not want to die.

❝ Girls! ❞ Irene scolded, ❝ Great. Now she's scared again. ❞ she sighed and shook her head.

❝ Sorry, Joo-hyun unnie. ❞ they lowered their heads as they apologized.

❝ Help me find her. ❞ they nodded and began to look for her. Irene looked everywhere, ❝ Seulgi-ah, you can come out now. No one's going to hurt you. ❞

She sniffled in the cabinet and as footsteps seemed to approach it, she quickly covered her mouth and nose, holding back her breath.

❝ Come on, teddy bear. There's no need to be scared. ❝ Irene called out sighing. Hesitantly, Seulgi opened the cabinet slightly to peak but it was enough for Irene to realise and run towards it, opening the doors. ❝ Aw, Seulgi bear, I'm sorry. ❞

Seulgi blushed at the nickname, quickly looking down at her hands. Her hair fell over her shoulders, covering her face. Irene gently reached for her arms, helping her out of the tiny spot.

❝ How did you even get in there? ❞ Bae asked once Seulgi was up to her feet.

❝ Sorry about that. I'm Yeri! Nice to meet you! ❞ the youngest greeted now with a tender smile. Still a little scared, Kang reached for Irene's arm, attaching hersellf to it making Irene blush.

❝ We didn't mean to startle you. I'm Joy! ❞ the taller female said offering her a smile as well, ❝ And this is Wendy! ❞

❝ Seulgi. ❞ she shyly mumbled her name, slowly letting go of Joo-hyun, ❝ Sorry, unnie... ❞

❝ It's okay, Seulgi-ah. ❞ the older female gave her a reassuring smile, ❝ You're really scared, huh? ❞

Seulgi looked down as if ashamed, nodding. Could you blame her? These girls seemed so badass and she looked like such a coward.

❝ We got some medicine, first aid kits and enough food for the week, Joo-hyun unnie. ❞ Wendy reported it seemed like Irene was the group leader which made Kang open her eyes wide before bowing and apologizing once more making the Irene burst into laughter. That had the other girl's shook.

❝ Woah... Joo-hyun unnie can laugh? ❞ the youngest mumbled a little too loud earning herself a glare from the boss. While Seulgi just seemed confused.

❝Unnie... Yeri has sort of a point. We've known you for a decade, some of us longer than that, and we've never seen you laugh before. ❞ Joy hesitated at first before actually siding with Yeri.

❝ And we've tried. ❞ Wendy added to Joy's statement making Joo-hyun blush. That only made the girl's eyes widen.

❝ We... We have to put everything away. We'll leave you, Joo-hyun unnie. ❞ Yeri quickly excused them before grabbing Joy and Wendy to leave with her.

❝ Come on, let's clean your wounds. ❞ Irene said softly, walking to the bathroom to get some chlorhexidine, ❝ Sit down. ❞

Seulgi nodded and sat on top of the toilet after all those chains did leave quite some bruises and open wounds.

❝ Let me see. ❞ the older female said, pouring a little of the chlorhexidine into a gauze swabs. Seulgi held out her arms and Irene carefully started cleaning the small wounds.

Seulgi whimpered slightly at the burning feeling of it.

❝ Sorry, Seulbear. ❞ and with the nickname, Kang looked up from her arms to Irene's eyes.