The Prison of Frost

In Mira's village there is a big celebration...Decorations hang from every hut and in the middle of the village people dance by the burning fire.It is an ancient culture that when the winter solstice comes, they hold a celebration while praying to the moon...The moon is just visible behind the misty, cloudy sky as the weather slowly turns to rain. Mira dances with the others in strange clothes, laughing and smiling like the villagers,but notices that her daughter and Fang's dolls have gone into the chief's hut again.Mira knows her father must be very angry about this, so she stops dancing and heads for the hut...

When she arrives, she looks in and sees Fang's babies fighting over a bone.Mira's daughter is trying on one of the boss's dresses.Mira nervously walks over to the two babies and separates them, holding the bone in her hand.She takes the dress from her daughter and lays it on the ground.The daughter looks guiltily at her mother, and Fang's babies look pityingly at Mira. They know they have done wrong... But Mira's face changes to a gentle smile after a while, because she realizes that the babies know they have done wrong, and she sees it as a positive step in their education that they are aware of it. Mira takes her daughter's hand and they walk out, followed by the babies... Mira is eager to continue the celebration, but suddenly a downpour of thunder and lightning from the clouds interrupts the celebration, and soon it begins to rain... Mira's daughter and Fang's babies are afraid of the storm...

People quickly pack up and retreat to their own huts, avoiding the devastation caused by the storm. Mira is no different, and immediately leads her daughter to their hut... Mira also takes the little ones to their hut where Fang is supposed to sleep, but to Mira's dismay, Fang is not there... Mira takes a quick look at the rocky mountain range and already senses that he should be there... She and the little ones go up despite the storm, and Fang rests on the rocky mountain. Fang is seen by his babies and they run to her. The babies immediately nestle in next to Fang and sleep with her.Mira lets a half smile cross her face, but sees that Fang's eyes are closed but wet. But it's not because of the rain...Fang is crying..Mira realizes that she is still crying so bitterly for her former boyfriend, Spear...Mira also approaches Fang with a pitying face and pats his head, but she has to leave because one of the villagers calls Mira to help him herd the people into the huts.Fang still breathing deeply, tears streaming from her eyes on the night of the devastating storm....

But this is a special night... Fang is dreaming... Fang dreams of an event that happened before... In her dream, Spear and Fang are walking side by side in the cold snowy landscape... Despite the huge snowstorm, they are slowly but surely keeping up...The snowy landscape was nothing but an endless blanket of snow.There were rocks and hills, also covered in snow.Spear and Fang had to negotiate various snowy hills.When they reached a flat area, Spear spotted a cave which they both quickly entered...When they were inside, Spear found some pieces of wood in the cave and with the flint he set the fire in no time...Inside the cave you could hear the low rumbling of the snowstorm outside, and the crackling of the fire...

Spear was sitting by the fire, staring at the flames.Spear had a vision of his deceased mate and children looking back at him from the flames, but as suddenly as it came, the vision was gone...Spear then closed his eyes and began to weep slightly at the mental pain that was reaching his heart even after all this time...

Fang's eyes were still wide open, and she was looking at the flames.Fang saw her deceased babies, but they soon disappeared in the flames.Then Fang closed her eyes and she started to cry...The next morning, Fang wakes up and goes out of the cave in search of food.Spear, meanwhile, continues to sleep.Soon Fang spots a lake...When it got closer to the lake,Fang started growling and snarling...

Spear wakes up and quickly walks over to Fang, and is shocked to see that the frozen lake is red...Fang is always a good sniffer, so he senses that there is some danger.Fang is getting further away from the lake, but he is still sniffing and growling...Spear tries to calm her down, but to no avail... From the huge mountain behind them, however, Spear hears a low rumbling and notices a huge avalanche approaching from the side of the mountain...When the rumbling grew louder, Fang turned around, and when he noticed it, he turned back, and Spear quickly jumped on Fang's back and started running...The avalanche's terrifying force was much stronger and faster, and unfortunately it was catching up with them both...