The Gladiators part 1: Prisoners

Mira's village was peaceful and lively. Everyone was socializing and the younger children were playing with the playful, older blue. Fang and Ruby were sleeping on a rock top above the village. A 13 year old Mia stands on a cliffside and watches the beautiful and vibrant blue sky with few clouds. She holds her arms up and inhales like spear does. She sees her mother Mira walking by holding a bowl of fruits. They look at each other and smile at one another. Mia then walks through the village. It was starting to get cloudy and gray, but that didn't ruin her good mood. She waved to her grandfather as he walked by.

She heard a young boy screaming bloody murder. By instincts, she grabs the nearest spear and follows the screaming. Mira sees her daughter running out of the village and gets worried. She gets on top of Fang and they follow Mia. Three terror birds trying to get inside of a den.

 Three terror birds trying to get inside of a den

Mia sees two little boys hiding in there. She gets protective and runs towards them. She jumps on top of one of the birds and starts stabbing it's back. Mia was able to distract both of them. The boys try to run to the village, but one of the birds catches them and chases the kids. Mia kicks the other bird in the face, she grabs a rock and throws it at the bird's head. The bird turns around, grabs her by the arm, and throws her into a rock wall. It made her head bleed and her arm has a huge beak mark on it. She tried reaching for her spear, but the bird she stabbed stomps on her and uses its sickle claw to scratch her back.

Fang and Mira run down a hill and see Mia being attacked by the birds. Mira jumps off and runs to her. Fang saw this and has a PTSD flashback of the Red Theropod attacking Spear the same way. Fang gets furious and starts charging. She knocks Mira out of the way.

Before the bird kills Mia, Fang bites its neck and tears it apart

Before the bird kills Mia, Fang bites its neck and tears it apart. Blue and Ruby scare off the other bird.

Mira carries her daughter back to the village and cries for help. Her father sees them coming and tells someone to get a medic.

Elder Dialogue

اذهب واحضر المسعف

He takes Mira to the healing hut. She goes inside and sets Mia down Gently. All of the other villagers came to see if the child was okay. The healer checks for a pulse. The healer smiles knowing Mia's alive. Mira also sighs of relief and almost cries. This is starting to remind her and Fang of the day Spear died. Even The Blue and Ruby peek in to check on Mia. But the healer politely asks everyone inside to back up.