Gladiators Part 2 - Warriors

Story by: Brandon White

Written by: Brandon White

It's early in the morning in Mira's village. All the community members are just now waking up. Mira is still sleeping. She thinks that Mia went to rest outside with her Tyrannosaur siblings. Fang was wandering the village and was greeted by villagers she would walk by. She was looking for her children but she didn't get worried right away since they were grown up and the village was a huge valley. Mira goes to where she and Mia talked to check on her. She looked on the rock floor she would sit on. Mia wasn't there. Mira got a little worried, she went to ask Amara if she's seen her.

Mira Dialogue

عمارة هل رأيت ميا؟

Amara Dialogue

لا ميرا. ليس لدي.

That's when Mira got really worried because she could have been hurt or dead at worst. She ran all across the village screaming Mia's name. This caught the attention of her father and everyone else in the village. Everyone started helping Mira look for her daughter. They even looked in and out of the village all day, they couldn't even find Blue or Ruby and they were easier to find.

Mira noticed Fang down the hill smelling and sniffing the ground. It looked like she was looking for someone or something. So everyone went down the hill to check out what Fang was doing. She was sniffing a footprint trail. The footprints perfectly matched Mia,

Blue and Ruby's. They all follow the trail with Fang. The further Fang went, the more their scent was disappearing, then the trail stopped. But Fang was able to pick up ro pickup the smell.

Mira decided that she and Fang will follow their scent and go find their children.

Elder Dialogue

ميرا ، الوحيد الذي أتمناه هو أن تعود إلى المنزل بأمان.

All of the other community members wished Mira and Fang the best of luck on their journey and that their god had mercy on Mia's Soul. They then run off into the sunset, off to save their kids.

Back at the arena, the group stands ready to fight whatever's inside that cage. The monster keeper opens the gates and a lion like nemean smilodon comes out. See

The cat started charging towards the group. Mia throws her spear directly at the creature's eye. And that gave everyone a chance to split up. The Wyvern spits out icicles to penetrate its skin. But the creature's fur was too thick. Mia jumped on its head and attempted to choke the cat and failed. The cat tried to kill her, but the Orc threw his hammer at its face and knocked one of its fangs out. Mia took the tooth and ran away. The Smilodon chased, but Blue grabbed its neck and threw it across the arena. Ruby got on top of the cat and tried to disembowel the cat. She then ripped its whole jaw off and all of its blood spilled out of its lower head and neck.

The crowd was cheering so much and they demanded for more. So they opened up another cage and a giant Carnotaurus came running and roaring. See

Blue released a loud roar to get its attention. They both face off against each other, they then run towards each other and then they fight one another with their heads. Mia tried to attack it from behind. But the carnotaurus whacked her in the face with its tail. The Ice Wyvern used its ice breath to freeze its head. But the carnotaurus melted the ice faster than usual. Then it rammed into the wyvern with its head breaking its left leg. The orc grabbed his battle ax and threw it at its neck. It only gave it a minor injury on its neck. It then charged towards the Orc and Khuu jumped on its head and stabbed it in the eye. His Katana fell off his back. Mia sees it, grabs it, and slices the Carnotaurus's tail off. It screams in pain and lets Khuu go. Then Blue ripped its head off with his jaws.