7-thanks for being here for me☆

few days later...

⚠️(WARNING! THROWING UP! STARVING!)⚠️

Me, Eric, Pablo and Pedri are sitting in car on our way to Hospital in Sevilla because that is where our parents are fighting for their life. Me and Pablo are sitting in the back i am laying on his lap because i was so tired from all the crying and he is playing with my hair trying to calm me down. Pedri is driving and Eric is next to him looking out of the window i think he is thinking about everything that happend. after 2 hours we were in the hospital waiting room waiting for doctor to come out of the room. my hands are shaking and my leg is bouncing up and down, tears falling from my almost dried red puffy eyes and i am in pablos arms and he is rubbing my back Eric and Pedri went to get food and something to drink but to be honest from all the crying for few day i am not that hungry but everyone is worried about it since i didnt eat for few days now. My stomach doesnt like it because i want to throw up but cant because i havent eaten anything.

Pedri and Eric came with the food i only wanted energy drink to keep me awake but they brought me chicken wrap i didnt take it tho but they somehow forced me to eat. "Liv if you wont eat anything something might happen to you and we dont want that do we?" said Worried pedri and i took bite of my wrap after these days of starving my stomach didnt accept the food so i ran to the bathroom to throw up the little bit i ate and when i went back i sat on chair hugging gavi because he made me feel safe "i am worried about you Liv" he said with soft voice i know its hurting him to see me like this but i just cant do it "i know and i appreciate it but everytime i eat i throw up its hard..." i said with dissapointed voice and he kissed my forehead "i will help you with everything" i smiled at him and kissed his cheek "thanks Pabs" i said and i saw him blush a little he was cute while we were talking i wasnt giving attention to Eric and Pedri who were now talking with doctor i shot up my chair and asked "how are they?" i said with worried red puffy eyes i could tell something is wrong because of Erics face "Mrs Garcia i am so sorry to tell you but your mother didnt make it" the doctor said and i broke down i knelt down and i started crying. the woman who brought me to the world and taught me everything was now gone. who was i supposed to tell about my wedding dress and go shop with and everything mother and daughter do? i was devistated but then i woke up it was just nightmare i was breathing heavely and fast and i felt sweat dripping off my forehead "Liv what is wrong are you okay" i looked at pablo who looked as he saw a ghost i fell asleep in his arms in the waiting room "nothing i just- i had umm- nightmare" i was looking foward i took cup of water and drank it as i sat down next to pablo again i asked him "where is pedri and Eric" "they are in your parents room they both will be okay" pablo said and i straight shot up my seat and went to the room and saw my parents smiling at me as i ran to hug them both as i didnt wanted to let go.

the next day...

yesterday Eric and I got the best news because our parents made it and they should be back from hospital in 2 moths if everything is going good we stayed in nearby hotel and the next morning we went home to barcelona as we were in car i was listening to music when i felt someone stealing my airpod and i saw it was gavi and he putted it in his ear and looked at me and smiled so i smiled back then i managed to be the DJ of the ride and Pedri let me play my playlist so me and gavi were singing our lungs out till we got home it was amazing everything is going to be great we stopped at gas station to get some food i said to myself that i should try to eat something so i got one hotdog and coffee and i surprisingly ate it all. I was proud of myself and boys were too when we got home pedri stayed for bit and all four of us played fifa tournament and i ended up winning making pedri second Eric third and pablo on last place and as i scored my final goal i started jumping up and down "HAHA YOU BITCH YOU LOST" i yelled at pedri and he came and threw me on his shoulder and went to garden "dont you dare Gonzá-" and he cutted me off by throwing me into the pool making me shiver because it was cold as hell for some reason "that is what you get for calling me a bitch" he said proudly and he held his hand to help me up but i pulled him in and i ran inside all wet and i jumped on gavi and Eric who were looking on something on Erics phone and now we were all wet and i heard footsteps behind me and it was angry Pedri all wet "i will kill you olivia" and he started chasing me causing me to slip and fall on my butt and him slipping to falling on me and we started laughing and then we were okay again my relationship with pedri is like brother sister relationship.

after a while he left i got new dry clothes and went downstairs in just my pyjamas when i heard door open i looked behind me it was gavi i guess Eric was probably already sleeping "wha-" he cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips "come with me" and he took my hand and i followed him upstairs he opened his room and closed the door and took me on balcony he had amazing view from it he then held my hand and kissed it we looked into each other eyes and we kissed he picked me up and we got to the bed and I sat on his lap and the kissing turned out to make out session after a while both of us were catching breath I looked into his pretty brownish eyes and then to his soft pinkish lips and I kissed him again this time it was getting more passionate and we were now laying on bed me on top of him and we were making out and he wanted to put his tongue in but I didn't let him he then went from my lips to my neck finding my sweet spot making me moan a little "Pabs" he looked at me and smirked and he sucked on the sweet spot again "good to know hermosa" he said and after 30 minutes we went to bed and fell asleep in eachothers arms but before I fell asleep I questioned myself. What are we?

-1358 words-
_______________________________________________________
a/n: sorry for no posting but I was really busy all week and I was studying all week and remember when I told you guys I have to study for science I got C from it and the teacher is just a bitch literally me and some other boy had the same score and he got Band I got C just because he wrote something better but still got the same amount of points.
I hope you guys like this chapter I am writing this at night again as always and don't forget to vote and comment
Ella☆