14-my sweethearts☆

All night I was sleeping like a baby but in the morning I was woken up by Pablo shaking my shoulder with plate of pancakes bacon and some fruits. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes and I looked at pablo and he was smiling from ear to ear and he gave me the plate. "I made you breakfast but before you eat it you should take care of yourself" he laughed a bit and I stood up and I went straight to the bathroom and I saw mascara smudged over my face. I sighed and I grabbed cleanser and I washed my face. After that I saw outfit laid on my bed for me which gavi picked out. It was nike pro shorts with one of his hoodies. I quickly changed I took me a while with the boot on but I got it to work. I ate my breakfast and I went downstairs and i mean it that if almost didn't fell down the stairs 15 times I would be lying. I somehow got downstairs and I went to the living room and I sat on the couch putting my crutches next to me so I could stand up without leaning for them. I watched the highlights of the match and there was my injury and when I was watching it I can tell it didn't look quiet like accident. But now I am here with boot and crutches but I should be okay in one and a half of month or I hope so. Boys went to training and I bored I watched Netflix for while but then it got boring I was doing some room decor shopping but again I got bored. I hope boys don't have any plans for tomorrow because they have day off so we could plan something. I decided that I would take nap so again with struggles I got upstairs and I went to my room and I laid in my cold bed and pulled the sheets on top of me.
I was again woken up by gavi shaking my shoulder "mi amor wake up and get ready we are going to hang out at frenkies house" I groaned and hid my face in the pillows "I don't want to" I mumbled because I was tired somehow from doing nothing. "I know miss lazy but mikky can't wait to see you!" I rolled to my other side so I was facing him. "Fine I will go now ,go and pick out an outfit for me" I said as I went to the bathroom and I brushed my hair again and I brushed my teeth. I then put on little bit of concealer and powder so I wont look like a zombie. I went to my room and I saw pablo picking out bottoms. He picked out some nike shorts and the t-shirt I got us for his birthday so we could match. I quickly changed and went down stairs to put one shoe on because my other foot was in boot. I got in the back since pablo was being passanger princess once again and pedri was driving. We got to frenkies house and pedri went to knocked while pablo helped me out of the car sl I won't spend another 15 minutes getting out myself. I got out and he handed me my crutches and we went inside where was mikky and frenkie waiting for us in the living room. Mikky came to the hallway and hugged me "Hi liv it's so nice to see you" she said and I hugged her back with one hand "it's nice to see you to mikky" I said as we walked to the living room. Time passed and me and mikky were talking about girl things and boys were playing fifa when there was the biggest storm outside I ever heard in my life. I flinched as mikky did too and the power went off. I was thinking great now I have only shorts and t-shirts to go home with and its fucking storm outside after a while the power went on so we talked about football and stuff then we talked about random things and then we went outside. When we got to the driveway there was a lot of water on the ground and gavi picked me up and took me to the Car and said "you could slip so I took you" he is so sweet I smiled at him sweetly and we got in to the car and drove off. Pedri dropped us off at out house and we went to our rooms and I took shower and I went downstairs in my pyjamas and I sat in living room waiting for gavi because we had movie night planed after while he came downstairs and we were watching minions. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie and the last thing I remember is he oicked me up,placed me on my bed, tucked me in and kissed my cheek with words "buenas noches mi amor".
-916 words-
_______________________________________________________
a/n: I know this part is not the best but I am so tired of school because since I came back after I was sick I got shit ton of tests and I have alot next week aswell so I have to study but don't worry I will write stories too I love you guys and don't forget to vote
Ella☆