9-on the top☆

i was now sitting on my own little bench i locker room tying up my cleats and putting my shin guards behind my socks i was so nervous that my hands started to shake a lot and Aitana noticed "hey no need to be nervous you are going to be amazing" she said as she kneeled infront of me "what if i have chance to score but miss? everyone is going to think i am only waste of time" i said putting my face in my hands "i was nervous too when i had to make my debut but it all went well and you are amazing player i know you are going to score every chance you have" i looked at her and smiled and she smiled back " now hurry up because we have match to win" she laughed and went to drink some water then gavi sent me photo of him and typed next to it 'i am proud of you how far you have come and you will be the greatest player on the field' i smiled and i calmed down and after a while we were all lined up on the field then we took photo and had a minute of silence for people who died in turkey and syria then it all begin a while before the kickoff i looked to the stands and i saw my biggest supporters wearing my jersey i smiled and the other team kicked off the ball and now aitana bonmati got the ball and passed it to me and i shot it and IT WAS IN BACK OF THE NET! my first proffesional goal it was 4 minutes into the match and i have already scored everyone was cheering like crazy so was i all of us celebrated and jumped around and then we were playing again i remembered aitanas words 'you are amazing player i know you are going to score every chance you have'. and with that words i got ball infont of my feet and i kicked it as hard and precised i could and again IT HIT THE NET wow making debut for barcelona and i scored two goals i am impressed of myself so is every other fan on the stands. after my two goals aitana scored one and alexia scored one aswell now it was half time and we were on our way to locker room where i saw gavi pedri and eric waiting for me and i ran to hug them one by one i started with eric then pedri and then gavi "liv i knew you could do it" pedri hugged me again he was like my other brother "i know i am so proud of my self" i was all happy we talked a little and i had to go to listen to jonathan our coach so he can congratulate us for our first half and told us we have to play the exact same so then we went to the pitch and second half started we were now wining 4-0 with me scoring two goals i feel so hyped that i can even make it to hatrick and as i was thinking the ball found its way to the back of my net and i was the one who scored so i scored FRICKING HATRICK ON MY DEBUT after i scored i was playing and i passed the ball to aitana who scored a goal and i got myself an asistance then i was replaced with geyse and i went to sat on bench and i was so happy of my self after that geyse scored goal and we won 8-0 and the players on the bench including me ran to the left playing players and we celebrated on the pitch and i was now on alexias shoulder cheering as we all celebrated our win and my debut with the hatrick i scored i was so happy but tired at the same time then we left to change and as i was leaving the locker room i saw gavi waiting for me with big smile on his face and i ran to him and hugged him tight "I SCORED A HATRICK" i screamed and jumbed around and he was jumping with me you could see he was so happy for me "i am so proud of you liv i love you" he said and kissed me and i kissed him back then we walked out to the car hand in hand i sat in the back happy about this day and i thought this day couldnt get any wrong. on our way back i started to play sin señal on the radio and we started vibing to it till we got home and after i got out of the car i went to my room to take shower when i ws done i made myself dinner because i was so hungry and as i walked to the kitchen i took bowl of fruits and i washed it and ate it after i was scroilling on instagram when i felt someones arms wrap around my waist and i immedietly knew whos arms it was ofc it was my boyfriends i looked up so i can see him he was taller then my so he had to look down and he kissed me it was so hot and he was also so hot i cant imagine more rettier boy than him "you look so hot" i said and he giggled his giggles are always so cute "and you are too" he said and kissed my forehead " where is my brother and your bestfriend?" i asked curios why there isnt so much noise "they went out with the team but i wanted to stay here with you" he smiled and i did too "you are such a cutie you know?" i said and turned around so he was standing infront of me and i was still looking up and he had grin on his face "you look so fucking hot olivia" i smirked "you think so?" i said teasing him and after that i kissed him and he picked me up and sat me on counter and we made out he was sanding in between my legs and we both pulled away out of breath i then started kissing his neck and he groaned and i left few hickeys there he then made me look at him with his finger on my chin and looking deep into my eyes as i already got lost in his and i kissed him passionately and we made out again now more intense and even i felt his tongue inside my mouth and i had mine in his he pulled away after a while i looked at him confused and he started bitting my cheek and then making his was to my neck and then down to my collar bone and then back to my neck sucking on my sweet spot i had my hand in his hair scratching his head and other behing me supporting me as i was sitting on the counter i couldnt keep quiet and little moans escaped my mouth "you are so bad in keeping shut" and i giggled e then kissed me again and then i hugged him and i was so happy to have him in my life. my life was comleted now my dream became reality and i have the best boyfriend in the world. 

few hours later...

me and gavi are cuddling on the couch watching eminem documentary 8 mile when we heard some people laughing behind the front door and sound of key twisting unlocking the door i knew whos laugh it was it was pedri and eric but then there was one more person that came in and after a while i recognized him it was their teammate ansu. me and ansu met before even got to know eachother pretty well we were kind of friends maybe even bestfriends we had a lot in common and we became friends. "hey guys we are home" eric yelled from the hallway "hey" i yelled back i was watching tv and i began to get cold and gavi noticed "are you cold?" he looked at me and i lifted my head off of his shoulder "just a little bit i am goig to get hoodie be right back" i ran upstairs and went to gavis room to borro one of his hoodies because they were so comfortable and smelled like him i picked out white one with nike logo on the back and i went downstairs with the hood on and when i entered i was all four boys sat on the sofa watching tv "hey guys" i said as i jumped over the backrest of the couch and sat in between ansu and gavi "nice hoodie" gavi whispered and i just smiled at him after a while gavi was playing fifa with pedri ansu and eric but it wasnt ansu's round so we talked about my game and my debut for Barça and then he went to play again and i laid on gavis shoulder and after a while i felt myself driffting off to deep sleep.

-1591 words-

________________________________________________________________________________

a/n:wow i like this chapter alot and i wanted to add smut but i didnt know if you are comfortable with it so let me know i should add it or leave it like it is i hope you like this and dont forget to vote have a great day/night

Ella