16-hiding secrets from me☆

I woke up the next day without pablo next to me, weird. As everyday I went straight to the bathroom and I washed my face and did my morning skincare. After that I picked out gavis hoodie and biker shorts and I went downstairs to find pedri and eric playing fifa. "Where's Pablo?" I asked because I thought he would be downstairs with them. "Dunno, he was leaving when I woke up and walked downstairs" eric said as he was focused on the tv screen. I sighed and I went to the kitchen where was water on the floor and I slipped on it and fell "FUCK" I yelled and pedri came running into the kitchen with Eric behind him. Pedri and Eric helped me up and gave me my crutches back "are you okay?" Eric asked as I was walking to the fridge "no because some idiot left spilled water on the floor" I said in serious voice "that must been pablo because we didn't even stuck foot into the kitchen" Eric said as pedri was laughing a little. "Son of a bitch, when he's going to be home I will kill him" I said as I was looking at the fruits I was cutting. I threw them into the bowl and mixed them with yoghurt,nuts and honey. I ate it while scrolling on my phone in the living room with boys playing fifa right next to me. After hour which felt like years, even decades someone was unlocking the front door I turned around and it was pablo. He was all happy but when he looked me in the eyes his smile faded "where have you been?" I asked him and he sat in the chair. "How did you sleep?" He asked me and tried to avoid my question "where have you been?" I asked again with raised voice because I was worried about him. "It doesn't matter" he said and stood up and went upstairs. I stood up and went after him. I opened his doors and I stood in the frame "pablo what happend that you won't tell me?" I asked and he was silent. "Pablo you know you can talk to me about anything right?" I sat next to him on his bead and rubbed his back "Liv it's- umm hard to tell you..." he said quietly. "just say it however you want" I said softly and my anger faded. But one question was passing through my mind. 'Is he going to break up with me?' That was the only question that crosses my mind, I was scared to lose hum because I really loved him. "I got offer to play in Arsenal and my parents want me to go there but I don't because I want to stay here because of you and the badge I love playing for". My eyes shined like diamonds because of the tears I had in them. I never wanted him to leave because he was actually my first love even tho he was my brother's teammate after all. I left his room and i went into my own room and locked myself in it because I didn't want anyone to see me like this. The whole time I was sitting on bead and I cried until I couldn't anymore. I was worried he will leave and if I could I would left with him but I love my team and I waited for this opportunity for so long and it was always my dream and I don't want to waste it this early. Even tho it was 2pm I cried myself to sleep.
I woke up and went to kitchen and I saw packed bags I suppose they were gavis but he didn't tell me about trip... wait that means only one thing. "Pabs you accepted the arsenal deal didn't you?" I asked with teary eyes as I hugged him as tight as possible because I didn't want him to leave. He suddenly pushed me away and kissed me right after nland said his final goodbye. I broke up him even tho I didn't want to because he was first love and he will always be the person that made me happy and helped me when I needed it the most. I am so thankful for him even tho he is leaving and he might find another girl who will never love him like I could he will always be there for me in dark and good times. And now he drove away to the airport with pedri and eric in the car and he refused me to go with them because he didn't want cry and he didn't want to make me even more sad that I already was. I went into my room and started screaming and crying because I somehow thought it was my fault he left because I was too annoying to handle but in fact it wasn't anybody fault but his parents. I started to breath heavily and after some time I couldn't catch my breath.
After that I woke up again breathing like I had run the marathon of my life. I took my crutches and I went downstairs and I saw gavi on the couch and I sat next to him and I hugged him as tight as possible. "Are you okay Liv?" Gavi asked but I stayed silent because i was happy he was still here and that it was just an dream "I had dream where you left for arsenal and I just can't take the fact that you might leave" I said as tear was sliding down my cheek and gavi wiped the tear with his tumble and tilted my head so I was looking at him "I will never leave barça even if it was for billions. I play for the badge not for the money and I want to stay with you because I love you." He said with calming voice and I kissed his cheek and he rubbed my back "so you declined the offer?" I asked him and he nodded his head "I did because this is where I belong. Barça is my home and that will never change" I smiled and for the rest of the evening we were watching TV together. I feel asleep on on gavis shoulder.
-1111 words-