23

Info:

~ Means Megatron is whispering to someone or talking to himself or talking out loud to himself.

- Means Soundwave is whispering to someone or talking to himself.

Megatron was sitting outside thinking about everything. He couldn't believe that Prime actually loves him and he loves Prime. He actually thought he lost his dearest friend. But it turns out that he was wrong. He was there but he just wasn't showing his true self. Soon Megatron chuckled. He then sighs. ~"It actually feels good to be loved by someone."~ He said out loud to himself. Soon he heard a deep voice. "Love. Who loves who." Said the voice. Megatron knew that voice from anywhere. He turned and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. It's good to see you." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave walked over and sat down. "So….who's the lucky one." He asked Megatron. "What! What do you mean who's the lucky one?" He asked Soundwave. Soundwave showed an emoji smile on his visor. "You love someone don't you. And I think I know who it is." He said to Megatron. Megatron looked at him. Megatron huffed at Soundwave's question and answer. "I don't know what you are talking about." He said to Soundwave.

"Hmmm. Yeah you do know what I am talking about. Remember that I almost know everything. And not only that I can hear really well and top it on that I record everything." He said to Megatron. Megatron immediately glared and he looked at Soundwave. "Ugh. That is so creepy that you still do that. Really it is. And I have no idea what you are talking about. PERIOD!" He said while shouting at Soundwave. Soundwave ignored his old master's yelling and shouting. "Your yelling or shouting will not work. The one person I am thinking of that you love and like is." He then leaned to Megatron's audio and he whispered this. -"It's Prime, that you love. And he loves you back. And you can't deny it."- He said to Megatron. He then looked at Megatron and noticed that his face was turning white like pale white. That's when Soundwave knew that he was spot on and he was right. He is never wrong.

Soon Soundwave started laughing. Megatron turned and he looked at Soundwave. "What's so funny. It's not funny." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave continued to laugh. Megatron growled and he shoved Soundwave. Making him fall backwards. Soundwave's eyes widened and he soon hit the ground. He shook his helm. "Still almost the same old master eh." Soundwave said while smiling at what he said. Megatron glared at him. "I am not the same mech or the same warlord that I used to be during the war. I have changed." He said to Soundwave. "Yeah, changed. Because of Prime." Megatron immediately growled. He didn't like that part of the way he said it. "I'll watch that glossa of yours or I'll rip it out." Megatron said, giving a deadly warning to Soundwave. And while his voice was getting really snippy.

"Ooh. Getting snippy now are we, master. Just like the old times. I thought you said that you had changed." Megatron growled and gritted his teeth and had his claws and talons digging into the ground. "Soundwave. I advise you to watch that glossa of yours before something bad happens. And I really do mean it. This is your last and final warning." Megatron said to Soundwave, giving him a last and final warning. Soundwave looked at him. "Wow. I thought The All Mighty Megatron didn't have any emotions. It turns out that Prime has made you and turned you soft." Soundwave said while snickering at what he said. That's when Megatron couldn't take it anymore. He immediately charged after Soundwave. He then went and grabbed Soundwave's throat. "Now see here my ex- communication specialist. I do not take your tone very well. And I do not tolerate that with you talking about Prime like that. And never talk about him like that again. Do I make myself clear?" He said to Soundwave. "Yes, Megatron." Soundwave said, replying back to Megatron's question. "Good." Soon Megatron let go of Soundwave. Soundwave rubbed his neck. He then walked off letting Megatron cool off. Megatron watched Soundwave walk off. ~"No one will talk that way about Prime. Not on my watch."~ He said to himself. He then walked off to let himself debrief and cool off. He needed it after what happened. Soon he was gone.