001:fuck me?

What lies ahead:

"ah fuck jinnie faster"

      "Whats that princess?"

"Aah~please"
He felt weak all over his body was trembling from the three extreme orgasms he had he felt as though his legs would give out any second but no he didn't want to stop everything just felt way too good.

[Present time]

Hyunjin: "as I stepped into the niveous ambience I muttered a low " fuck" under my breath, the heavy snow that were Classtered around my feet had covered up the entire city heck even schools and offices were closed due to road work ahead. The mysterious Lee Felix had murdered a drunk man last night and had let him corpse rot in the snow there were the police surrounding the crime scene with your usual police tape and carefully collecting things they viewed as evidence I stepped in once I showed the bodyguard my badge and started taking down notes on the lifeless body that lay in front of me"

Jisung: "ah hyunjin! You finally made it almost started thinking you died on your way or something"
Jisung said making fun of his higher officer they were good friends so who cares?

Hyunjin: "ha-ha ji you got the whole department laughing, I was stuck in traffic ok? The snow today is unexpectedly heavy"
Hyunjin said examining the body.

[1 hour later at the morgue]

??? : "so it turns out that the neck of the man was sliced in a hurry so the cut isn't very deep and the knife must have been something relatively small since there wasn't a lot of damage to the skin tissues"

Lee know: thank doctor kim. We also sent out Lee felixs finger prints for further examination

Kim: "Mr hyunjin if you may please I'd like you see this"

Dr.kim showed hyunjin a screen which projected the dead body they were investigating
Kim:"so I also found out that the knife that was used was used was different from all the other dead bodies he's murdered with a knife, this one wasn't very sharp whereas the other knife or knifes left traces of HF acid onto the slit body part and almost all victims who had their throat slashed by Lee Felix were always decapitated"

While Dr Kim was stating all these points out hyunjin was noting them down
Hyunjin: "thanks a lot for your efforts Dr kim."

"You too 𝘔𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸"hyunjin said before bowing to both the doctors and exiting the building.

"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙇𝙞𝙭 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩"

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 ♥︎:
❶𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨: snowy or snow covered atmosphere
❷𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙: surrounded by

♡♥︎♡
Hope u enjoyed! ᜊ