005: condemned

I look down at the diamond in my possession, it glimmered under the street lights, and quite abruptly I see my own reflection in the diamond.. My face held an exhausted appearance, I could bare it no longer and I stopped looking.

St.peter's street was where I was standing as of right now headed towards my designated location, my thoughts get the best of me and I rumble on- I remember! I briefly remember my mother teaching me how stealing is a horrible act to be committed how it was distasteful how wrong it was, but we never saw eye to eye maybe it's because one of her eyes weren't present to begin with.

I'm aware that if my parents or well mother to be more precise wouldn't really fawn over my current doings.
Why does it matter anyways..? She's not around to judge.

I look up ahead as I shake my thoughts off, it's a little cold tonight isn't it? I should've worn more clothes oh well I'm almost "home" anyways, but not before I somehow stumble across a police station.

I guess I took the wrong turn, no problem we'll just have to continue. I need to rest I'm planning bigger actions tomorrow.

I walk on through the dimly lit neighborhood, it's nothing too prosperous but it's decent, enough to not get me found out by the police. I step on my front door after I close the gates and I look for my keys, I take them and unlock the door tip toeing into the house as to not wake lee know and his boyfriend.

What an idiot jisung is, to betray your own department just because of love you have towards another individual, I never grasped the concept of sacrificing your own for someone else whatever it may be called.

I walk up to my room and I change into proper clothes, nothing fancy just cargo pants and an old tee, I walk out my room hoping to smoke a cigarette in peace before a presence disrupts mine.

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: it's rather late to be up don't you think so?

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: the pot calling the kettle black
He says as he scoffs

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: I like to think I'm human

Felix stays silent, he doesn't really turn around to face jisung either except for taking a few glances here and there.

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: you know Felix.. The departments onto you, they've already uncovered some sensitive topics regarding your life, what if they catch you?

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: that head in charge of yours.. Hyunjin, he's been working on my cases for over three years now I highly doubt he'll get anywhere that concerns my safety

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: overconfident much..?

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: I like to think I'm honest
Felix says with a smirk plastered onto his face

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: ahh I see wh-

Jisung's words are abruptly ended as his phone rings. He frowned as he reached into his pocket to answer it. He noticed that it was a coworker of his calling.
.
.
.
𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: yes? Jisung spe-

𝐈.𝐍: jisung! It's a mess the- the entire departments in shambles i-

I.N an investigator in the department, tried explaining the departments situation not before hyunjin snatched the phone from him.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧: JISUNG GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN MURDERED!

That's it, that's all jisung heard before the call ended, his eyes were widened in shock as he looked up to a confused Felix.

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: wh.. You-? You murdered the.. The president..?
Jisung asked still shocked over the news

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: what!? No I didn't! I simply st- WAIT WHAT
Felix dropped his cigarette in shock as it all hit him, the president..

He was at the presidents house

The president.. His family

Changbin

Changbin was in danger..
Felixs eyes widened in shock as he watched jisung throw on his coat as he got ready to leave for the department

All Felix could do was watch, it wasn't him that he knew but did jisung also believe that?

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: I-ITS WASN'T ME!
Felix screamed out to han as he rushed out the door leaving Felix a mess on the upstairs floor.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈