~Story 5~Twist ending~

So this is a twist you would have never guessed happened in a million years. :) Literally just a twist ending story but we can't use "it was all a dream" and "then they woke up" cause they are very much OVER USED. AHAHAHAHAHAH ENJOY 🥴

I had always been the outcast of the town since I was little. I never left my house because of it, all of the harsh judgmental stares from the cold people who never accepted me. Everyone had expected me to be the one going around killing. Speaking of, ever since I could remember there had been a killer going around at night. Breaking into people house or snatching people off the street who were unlucky enough to not have made it home. Dragging them into the woods, slowly peeling off the skin of the victim keeping them alive while doing so. Then having to wake up to pieces of said victim on there porch. It was horrible but none of us could do anything about it we lived on the low end side of the state. Where law enforcement don't even bother going anymore cause it's just all bad.

Back to the place I call my personal hell, cause ya know from the people who live here. Anyway so from what I was told none of this happened until I showed which cause me to immediately shunned. I was kicked out of my old house by my caretaker. I forgot to mention I was an OrPhAn. Another reason people think it me, thinking I killed my parent in the house fire I had to crawl out of but whatever. So now I live in a really awesome abandoned house. Bet you can't guess where it is, yup in the freaking woods. I already understood why people think its me but I chose to ignore it. At least I know it's not me and the stranger that keeps leaving food and water while I sleep. I've tried staying up to see this stranger but never find out who it is. The days I stay up they don't appear and it's frustrating to say the least.

Taking a casual afternoon stroll through beautiful color changing forest, the leaves being the same color the sky is as the sun begins to disappear (Like my dad) for the day leaving hues of red, orange, blue, and a purple-ish type. I sit wondering what I should for the rest of the day. That is until I hear the sirens and start running towards my house. The sirens mean something big is happening because they don't even announce tornado over here. That's when a Nuke hits the ground exploding on impact causing mass destruction

"and that's how we all died." I say to the ghost child in front of me🤧. 

"What in the figidy swiggleton was this I have witnessed?🤠" 

 The end

I've got no frickity clue what this even is but I hope you had a nice time 😎 
Welp see you later Nerds 🙃 🔫