Season 4 episode 8 (too far gone)

This keeps me up at night^ also I'm so not ready for this.
[=~~~~~~~~~~~~~=]

I stared at Carl happily 'I think I'm gonna do it today' I thought smiling as I took out my pocket watch with his initials. I opened the watch and looked inside the lid, I looked at the picture I took at the cdc and realized it was a little old. I went inside and got my camera "carl! Come here" I shouted grabbing his attention. He looked over and immediately walked over "yeah?" He said confused "can I take of a picture of you? Just to keep?" I asked nervously "uhh okay" he shrugged and smiled. I smiled and raised my camera taking a photo, once the photo came out I grabbed it and started waving away the black "can I take one of you?" He asked scratching the back of his neck "yeah, go for it" I said handing over the camera "yes!" He whispered under his breath "hm?" I hummed taking a step back "nothing, smile" he said raising the camera. I smiled before the camera clicked and the black photo came out "damn- I mean- it came out black should I take another?" He asked looking at the photo confused "you have to shake it for the photo to become visible" I said showing him the photo I took of him "oh.. can I take another one just in case?" I laugh slightly "only if I can take another of you" I said blushing "what if we take two together?" He suggested "YES- I mean- cool yeah we could do that" I blushed harder as he laughed "alright come here" he said holding out his arm. I walked beside him as he held up the camera and snapping two photos i could feel my heart racing, secretly snapping an extra two as we each could have two more. i could feel my face getting hotter as we took the photos. i got the first two and carl got the second two. we spent most of our time yapping about stuff from our childhood and other things we liked. i felt so comfortable, safe.
[=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=]

A large boom covered my ears as the ground shook, i stumbled a tad with a yelp "get back!" Rick yelled running over to us. Carl wrapped his arm around my waist as we looked past the fence to see a tank and cars "Rick! Come down here. We need to talk." Hearing that assholes voice sent shivers up my spine, the governor. "why can't he just kill himself?" I whispered angrily, carl smirked a tad. Rick stayed silent for a minute before shouting "it's not up to me! There's a council now. They run this place." I looked amongst them "is Hershel on the council?" My eyes moved to a lady who turned to the red truck with an open door. She dragged out Hershel I gasped my eyes widening "what about Michonne? She on the council too?" I bit my lip and reached for my gun. Carl put his hand over my wrist "don't." He said sternly. I looked at Carl, the governor, then back to Carl relaxing a bit. I sighed "I don't make decisions anymore!" Rick shouted as they sat Michonne on her knees "you're making the decisions today Rick. Come down here and let's- let's have that talk." I glared at the governor as my heart felt like it had started running, deep down i knew i want built for fighting, yet i wanted to try, i do it for him, carl, our home, our people. I turned to Maggie and held her hand tightly "it's gonna be okay" she whispered mostly for herself. Carl took his arm from my waist, i felt like something was missing after that contact, Rick turned around and put his hand on the back of carls neck "we can do this. Alright?" I heard Rick whisper before walking away. Daryl walked back to us after closing the gate "we can't take them all on, go through the admin building through the woods like we planned. We ain't got the numbers no more. When's the last time someone checked the stash on the bus?" He asked Sasha "day before we hit the big spot. We were running low on rations then. We're lower now." Sasha answered. I turned to Carl and wanted to hug him, I took one of the photos we had taken together from my pocket and put it in his pocket secretly as he hugged me suddenly. i hugged back, i didn't want to pull apart, i wanted to stay like this "yeah, we'll manage. Things go south, everyone heads for that bus. Let everyone know." Daryl instructed as we pulled away from each other "what if everybody doesn't know when things go bad? How long do we wait?" Tyreese asked "as long as we can." Daryl answered as Rick arrived at the fence. I turned to Carl "can I tell you something real quick?" I asked causing him to turn to me confused but he nodded. We walked back a little ways away from the others. I hugged him and leaned into his ear "just know if this go bad, I have always loved you since that night at camp. I realized if I had lost you there wouldn't have been anything in the whole world keeping me alive but you" I whispered "wait what?" He said as I pulled away "I'm sorry" I whispered and turned back to the others standing beside Maggie. Gunshots rang out, I looked over, none of them were dead. I looked back at Carl to see him holding a shot gun with Daryl beside him.

"we can all live together."
to live together, we must fight with each other, for each other.

I watched getting out my pistol, suddenly the governor got down from the tank and grabbed Michonne sword putting it at Hershel's neck. My eyes widened 'no no no! Please no!' I thought as I waited a minute. You could feel the tension in the air as the governor let the sword down slightly, suddenly he plunged the sword into Hershel's neck "No!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Beth and Maggie cried. I raised up my gun and started shooting "You assholes!" I screamed killing about three as I cried. More dropped either taking cover or dead. The tank started moving forward taking down the fences with it. Maggie and Beth started moving but I stayed still and kept shooting suddenly feeling a sharp pain in my left arm, I yelled out In frustration and pain. I started moving right, beside Maggie and kept firing. Suddenly they were gone, she was going to get dad. I raised my gun and kept firing trying not to focus on the pain in my shoulder. The tank shot right beside me leaving a ringing in my ears as I stumbled away, my knees buckled for a moment trying to hold myself up. I could hear a muffled "y/n!" As someone wrapped their arms around me and then a growl. I looked back to see a walker, my eyes widened as its mouth got closer to my neck, suddenly it was down. I looked in the direction to see Carl with his gun raised, he nodded slightly. I smiled and shot a few walkers and people, the bus left. I looked around shooting a few more times. I looked at the walkers arriving from the sides of the tank and started shooting. I ran for safety as more and more flooded in. I looked back when the tank was on fire, I looked around for Carl before someone grabbed me and started to drag me, struggling as i fought back and shouted for carl or rick, anyone. i caught a glimpse of someone. mom. i shouted for her, i didn't even think to fight back, for the first time ever, fear clouded my brain completely. by the time mom had looked over the stranger had dragged me into the forest.
]=————————————=[

OG; Feb 12 2023, 6:25PM

new; March 5th 2024, 6:36 PM