3

"Think about it dude, anything we want! Cash, cars, candy!" I overhead Benny say as I'm walking into school. I sped up my pace wanting to be involved in their conversation. " So you only use magic spells that start with 'C'?" I hear Ethan question.  Benny continues on his rant, "Once we were high school noobs, Now we're vampire killing, spell-casting rockstars.The world is our oyster". Finally deciding to include myself in the conversation I say, " Dude have you ever even had oysters?".

Ethan chimes in, "Not something you wanna swallow, More like something you'd wanna cough up".  I laugh at Benny's reaction to that and I leave their side to meet up with Sarah.

"Do you have 20 dollars I could borrow?" Sarah Immediately asks me. "Hello, to you too Sarah." I say back jokingly. "It's for a good cause!" She says trying to make the request sound more enticing. " I can't, I'm sorry. I'm saving up to buy some new clothes". I feel bad about not being able to give her anything but then I remember I have my cousin who's basically in love with her. "Why don't you try Ethan? He might have 20 bucks". She perks up at the sound of that and is already halfway there when I go to point Ethan out.

Looking further past Ethan I see Benny making some poor girl cry with a massive bouquet of flowers in her hands. When Benny turns around to go back to Ethan I overhear Benny say to Ethan,"Awesome news, Della's dog died." Oh! I think to myself. I'd rather not involve myself in whatever shenanigans they are going to most likely get up to so I turn around but am met with a brick wall. Well, what felt like a brick wall. Turning my head to look up I see Rory.

"Sorry about that Rory, I must've not been paying attention to where I was going" Rory just shrugs and moves out of the way. "It's alright Y/n, Wanna hang out sometime tomorrow? I just got a new game from GamerTown and have yet to find a player two!". I smile at the thought and take him up on that offer.

"So when am I coming over?" I ask, Implying that I agree to hang out with him.

"How about after school tomorrow ?"

----- The next day---

Walking out of my last class, I keep my eyes on the floor. Benny's grandma had been giving me blood supplements as a means of me not feeding on people. But the blood supplements don't scratch the itch for blood like it used to.

Approaching my locker and looking up to enter the code, I see Rory leaning next to my locker waiting for me.

Or so I thought. As soon as he saw Erica he jumped up from my locker area and followed her out of the school.
I'm not even surprised, Just disappointed. I'm most confused about the pair because Erica doesn't even like Rory! Right?

I'm just gonna forget about Rory! I decided to just head home instead of going to Rory's house. I'll ask Rory what happened later. I still think communication is important, even in friendships.

Arriving back home after a 10 minute bus ride, I walk into Ethan and Rory speaking. Rory? I thought Rory was busy with Erica?

"Don't do that!" Ethan screams at Rory.

"I was working on my ninja skills! Check out my new card!" Rory exclaimed, pulling out the card I had helped him make previously.

Ethan grabbed the card, "What does that mean?"

"Rory, Vampire-Ninja" Rory says, reaching and grabbing the card.

"Look, Benny's gone to Della's and I don't know where she lives, You?" Ethan asks, Most likely as a last attempt into finding Benny's location.

"No," Rory's face hardens "But I know a sure way to find out, air Rory."

I look along as Rory smirks while taking off with my cousin in his arms.