4

Walking into school I hear the cheerleading squad cheering. I immediately groan. Those girls are so annoying. They aren't even nice!!

"Go Devils!!!" The blonde head cheerleader said. I internally gag.

"You're not doing what I think you are doing right?" I overhear Sarah ask Erica.

I turn around and see Erica rolling her eyes at Sarah's question.

"Whattt? It's Just cheerleading." Erica says, She continues "I thought you said you wanted us to be normal."

"She's kinda right Sarah, You did tell us to be normal." I say, Including myself into the conversation.

While the three of us are standing in the hallway we watch the head cheerleader roll her PomPoms and knock books out of a poor freshmans hands. The scene caused all the cheerleaders to roar with laughter.

"Cheerleaders are not normal, They are more evil than us and are Vampires' ' Sarah whispers. I nod in agreement. Cheerleaders can go either way, either the sweetest person ever or the worst person you'll ever meet.

It's fine, Besides those girls have been telling me to Bite them since forever ago." Erica states, "Baring her fangs. 

"Yeah I dont think thats what they had in mind. But.." I trailed off, Not really knowing what else to say.

"Y/n i'm really hot now, and I always wanted to be one and now I am hot enough to be a cheerleader" Erica states. I don't really know what she's talking about because I thought she was gorgeous before she turned.

"Besides, who's gonna miss them? Just one?" Erica says while walking away.

I look at Sarah and we both laugh at our friend, out of nervousness and because we didn't know what to say.

"I will!" Benny says walking up to the two of us, Ethan next to him.

Ethan Speaks up "Isn't that kinda letting Magneto join the X-men?"

I sigh, Sometimes Ethan's Geekiness is unbearable.

"I'll assume that's 'geek speak' for letting the fox in the hen house thing" Sarah says lightly, almost as if she was talking down to them. "If you have any ideas on how to stop her then, where are all ears? Sarah finishes, Motioning to me in the process.

Benny and Ethan just stare at us for a few seconds. Benny clears his throat looking past us. "You could join too?" Ethan says to us.

"No no no, There has to be another way" I immediately protested the idea. I would rather be caught dead! Well... You know what I mean. There was no way in hell I would be wearing that stupid miniskirt and top!!

---TIME SKIP---

After Sarah and I applied for the cheer team, we immediately got accepted in and they handed us uniforms to try on. While Benny and Ethan were waiting outside the bathroom, Sarah started to speak.

"I feel so High-school cliche". I nod in agreement.

"I kinda like this on me" I say, doing a semi-twirl staring down. I would check myself out in the mirror but I can't do that. I look back down at my shoes. "I wonder why they gave us actual cheer shoes for stunting. I have not once seen this cheer team do stunts." I think outloud to myself.

Sarah turns to me," Oh my god! I know right. I was thinking the same thing but I didn't know if my facts were straight and stuff.". She starts to move to the door and we walk out laughing.

"Kowabunga," Benny says. Ethan laughs.

Sarah rolls her eyes, "Do not say anything"

Ethan and Benny continue to laugh. "You look.." Benny starts. "Peppy!?" Ethan Finishes Benny's statement.