4.1.2

After a long while still in the bathroom with some kissing from Stiles and Malia and the lights flickering on and off while they almost electrocute Scott to death in the other room, the three are let out of the bathroom and the Calaveras are sending them on their way.

Though Stiles and Lina were more worried about the fact that the one who took Derek was none other than Kate Argent herself, a werewolf hunter that was murdered by the one who bit Scott and was supposed to be dead. The two talk while they wait outside near the Jeep for Scott, the others standing nearby though they were in their own conversation, not listening to the siblings.

"I remember Scott telling me about this once. How Kate and Chris had said you could get turned by a scratch, but only if the claws go deep enough." Stiles explains to his sister who shakes her head.

"This is great. First Peter and now Kate? Who's next, Allison?" Stiles elbows her. 

"Don't joke about that" Stiles scolds and Lina holds her hands up. 

"Sorry, you're right." Lina nods. The two glance back at the three girls leaned against the Jeep, waiting, Lina's eyes on Malia specifically. 

"You must really like her, huh?" Lina brings up and Stiles nods. 

"She's not that bad, you know? She had to grow up in the forest after the whole car crash thing. She's still learning how to be human. I doubt you arguing and fighting with her is helping" Stiles points out and Lina rolls her eyes.

"Stiles, you were there at Eichen. You know exactly why we're the way we are." Lina reminds him and he sighs. 

"Eichen was months ago. Can't you forgive each other?" Stiles pleads. Before she can answer, she spots Scott walking towards them and walks past Stiles to approach, Stiles huffing in exasperation but following behind her.

"Well, what did she tell you?" Lina wonders and Stiles nods curiously. 

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." Scott informs them with a shrug.

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia asks from over by the Jeep, her arms crossed.

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." A woman rides up on a motorcycle near the Jeep, causing Stiles to jump as she takes her helmet off, the others looking her over. Stiles looks over at Scott in surprise.

"You know her?" 

"Braeden" Scott breathes in recoginition, looking her over. Braeden looks over at the mention of her name. 

"Who's Braeden?" Kira whispers to Lydia and Malia and Braeden looks towards her. 

"She's a mercenary." Lydia answers, looking over Braeden's motorcycle. 

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to la iglesia." Braeden adds, looking around the group. 

"The Church?" Lydia asks confused. 

"What's the Church?" Stiles adds and Braeden smirks.

"It's not a place you'll find God." She urges them to get a move on and as everyone starts climbing into the Jeep, Lina smirks, stepping up to Braeden who raises an eyebrow at her.

"I remember you. You're the one who saved Isaac" Lina brings up.

"I was the one hired to save him" Braeden nods and Lina motions to the back of her bike.

"Jeep's pretty cramped. Mind if I ride with you?" Braeden looks at the Jeep where her friends were climbing in before shrugging and tossing her a helmet. 

"Hop on" Before she can, Stiles intervenes.

"Whoa, whoa. No way are you riding with a random stranger. I veto!" Stiles quickly disagrees and Lina scoffs.