4.2.2

They pull up in front of Derek's loft, pulling off their helmets and Scott turns to look back at her. "Okay, let me do the talking. I know you and Peter have...history" Scott trails off and Lina scoffs.

"I'll try, but if he does anything to provoke me, I will throw him through the wall" Lina warns him. They both climb off, only to see a figure stood in front of them and both jump in surprise.

They calm down once they realize it's Malia though and Lina groans as Scott gives Malia a confused look. "What are you doing here?" he wonders.

"I heard you were coming to talk to Peter. And since Lydia tells me he's basically Satan in a V-neck, I figured you shouldn't be alone" Malia explains.

"He's not alone. He has me" Lina points out and Malia gives her a once-over.

"He might as well be alone seeing as you're no help" she shrugs and Lina glares at her, Malia doing the same. Scott steps in, looking between the two of them. 

"I can handle Peter" Scott assures them both.

"You can handle him better with me. Just me" Malia moves to head in, Lina glaring after her as Scott sighs. He turns to give her a worried look then.

"What do we do now?" he worries.

"We could always just tell her she's related to the pyscho? Though, does it surprise anyone? Like father-like daughter" Scott shakes his head, giving her a look.

"Just, keep this feud on hold, please? This is important" Scott begs.

"I'll behave if she does" She shrugs before moving to head in as well, Scott grumbling as he follows after her.

They open up the sliding door and walk into the loft, looking around, Malia turning to look at Scott confused. "What's wrong with you?" She wonders.

"Nothing" he shrugs.

"Your heart's pounding like crazy? Are you nervous?" Malia questions.

"He's just bad at introductions" They hear a voice chime in. They all look to find the devil himself, Peter Hale, reading as he sat on the blue couch.

"Peter..." Scott says as Peter turns to look at them. Scott turns to look over at Malia. "This is Malia" he introduces. Peter closes his book, quickly moving to stand as he stares at Malia in awe.

Malia stares him down cautiously as Peter looks her over, Scott and Lina backing up slightly. "Beautiful eyes" Peter compliments, starting to slowly walk towards her. "Did you get them from your father?" He wonders.

"Mother"

"Interesting" Peter comments, pausing in front of her as Scott and Lina share a look. "Anyway, I'm sure they've told you a lot about me" Peter adds, looking over at Scott and Lina.

"The homicidal killing spree came up." Malia brings up.

"Well, we're all works in progress." Peter shrugs, unbothered.

"Well, when you progress to your next killing spree, why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead?" Malia snarks and Lina snickers.

"As much as I hate her, I love when her sass is directed at someone else, especially someone I hate" She whispers to Scott.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Peter asks confused, looking at Malia.

"What do you know about people being turned by a scratch?" Scott chimes in and Peter turns to look at him, curious.

"Did you scratch someone, Scott?" Lina scoffs.

"Do you even know him? We're talking about you, dipshit" Lina brings up.