Prologue

This Book, characters go from younger to older, check the dates and seasons.

Jisung is 20 in 2022, Minho is 22 in 2022

Thank you so much for reading my book, I haven't really posted a book in a while but I really wanna go far with this. Thank you so much!

- The Author (2023)

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Spring 2016

Jisung cried out in pain. He didn't know labor would hurt this much. He wanted to cry and cuss out his baby daddy so bad. He hated this so much. But he knew it'd be worth it.

He never thought he'd give birth at fourteen, but it'd be worth it...

════ ♡❣♡ ════

Winter 2022

"Sunny, don't be getting into things now dear." Jisung pulled his child closer. "I love you so much."

His child whined. "Mommy! I don't like kisses!"

"You're as bad of a liar as your mother." Jisung smiled.

"Okay Mommy, I like kisses." Sunny whined. Jisung kissed his sons cheeks, and snuggled him close. "To bad your father isn't here to see how much you've grown."

He knew exactly who his baby's father is and he'd never go back to a piece of shit like him.

An older guy taking advantage of Jisung's young state of mind. God he hated him, but he wish he would've stuck around for Sunny, his loss.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

None of the Characters are mine.

The storyline belongs to @llama_cat on Wattpad!

Takes place in an Alternative Universe.

Warnings:

Male Pregnancy

Abuse

SA

Violence

Smut

Cussing

Creepy Older Man

Pregnancy at a Young Age

This is a Vent Piece

Han Jisung

Age 20, mother to a young boy named Sunny. He loves his son with his whole heart. He works at famous store known for their hand sewn clothes. He makes clothes but mostly works cashier with Jeongin and Changbin. He also enjoys composing and making music when he has time, but mostly his life is about work and his child.

 He also enjoys composing and making music when he has time, but mostly his life is about work and his child

Lee Minho

Age 22, went to high school with Jisung and always made fun of him for having a child out of wedlock. He became a famous dancer and model, about to start his own model company and be a CEO. He changed, but not much as you can imagine.

Note: Hyunjin is the eldest out of all of them