Chapter 3

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Winter 2022

Jisung sat with Jeongin and Felix. Felix had gotten high and was now practically dead on the couch.

"I can't believe the sunshine became a stoner." Jisung said in amusement.

"Me too." Jeongin said, taking a sip of water.

"I can hear you!" Felix said. "I just like weed, what's so bad about it?"

"It's illegal in South Korea." Jisung said.

Felix paused. "True, but it's good."

"Did you see Mr. Hwang got a boyfriend?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you're not in tears at the mention of that." Felix said, sitting up, and sighing, finally engaging in their conversation. But, downside, he was high as fuck.

Jeongin shrugged. "Well, obviously, but I'm happy. It's a model named Kim Seungmin. They seem good together." the younger had a crush on Hwang Hyunjin since he was younger and Hwang Hyunjin came to be the richest and youngest CEO in South Korea at the time. He owned multiple stores, but mostly worked with theirs.

"Kim Seungmin is hot." Felix smirked. "He's my celebrity crush."

"I hope that Seungmin and Hyunjin have a good relationship, hopefully they'll get married one day."

════ ♡❣♡ ════

The next week, Jeongin called up Jisung who was making breakfast for his son and himself. Just some waffles and fruits.

"Yes Jeongin?"

"HE'S SINGLE!" Jeongin shouted.

"Who?" Jisung asked, very confused, checking on his waffle.

The younger squealed, "Mr. Hwang! I saw it on the news!"

Jisung chuckled at his younger friend. The nineteen year old was obsessed with the way older male. He wanted Mr. Hwang to look his way so bad.

"Well, I believe in you honey." Jisung said.

"Thank's hyung, you'll find love too." Jeongin then hung up.

Little footsteps bounced off the walls of the apartment when a big little yawn came out of the mouth of Jisung's only child.

"Mama?" he asked.

Jisung turned around, smiling. "Hello Sunny, how are you darling? Did you sleep well?" the mother asked.

"I slept okay, I was wondering what you- what you had planned today." the boy hopped up onto the stool of the small island.

"Not much, I was thinking we'd go to the park, you can play around, then we come home and take a nap then make shrimp dumplings tonight." Jisung explained to the little one.

The young boy smiled. "Sounds good." the boy giggled. "What did you make mama?"

"Waffles, strawberries, blueberries and grapes darling. I cut the grapes though." the mother placed a plate in front of his son. "Apple, Orange or Chocolate Milk today doll?"

"Apple please Mommy." the boy kicked his legs happily. He loves when his mother cooked, especially on mornings where his mom didn't have work.

Jisung grabbed the apple juice. "Looks like we need to go to the store sometime this week." Jisung poured the rest of the apple juice into a nice plastic cup for his son before placing it down in front of said boy. "There you go darling." he said after setting it down. The male walked over to the garbage and opened it with his foot before placing the apple juice into it.

"Thank you so much Mama!" the boy started digging in.

The mother chuckled, making his own food before sitting down and eating with his son. He liked their chill mornings, it brought some tameness to his life. He would always work his butt off, come home, cook, and watch movies with his son. But the silent bonding time was his favorite. Just him and his kid.

Smiling, he remembered some of the best times when he was still younger. He ruffled his sons hair. "You were such a cute baby." he comments.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》