Chapter 6

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Winter 2022

"I honestly didn't know that much about Jisung, Changbin and Jeongin, I didn't even know they were friends! So, how do you know Jisung and Jeongin?" Hyunjin asked, going on and on about the night they just had as they entered Chan's penthouse apartment.

Chan shrugged. "I used to take care of Jeongin when his parents were out of town. He's about three years younger than me. He kinda just, chilled at parties, he'd always hang with Jisung."

"He's... hot." Hyunjin said.

"What? Aren't you like thirty?" Chan laughed.

"I'm twenty eight. I'm not that old." the elder growled. "do you know if he likes older men?"

"I don't know, he kinda just never really dated when I knew him." Chan shrugged, pulling up to Hyunjin's nice house. "Anyways, get out of my car and actually talk to him."

"Bye Chan." Hyunjin waved before going inside.

Chan nodded at his friend before heading home to his own penthouse.

Arriving, he got into the door, and of course, Minho was still there. "Why would you just get up and leave!?" the younger yelled.

"Because you annoy me." Chan yawned. and laid down on the couch, turning on a show.

"Where were you!?" the silver haired male yelled. "You know it's rude to ignore your friends like that Chan!"

"Well you annoy the shit out of me Minho! You go on and on about talking about Jisung when you don't even fucking realize how much damage you did! He had a baby at a young age and you made him feel like shit because of it Minho! Of course I don't want you dating him, or even trying to talk to him! He was nice to you because he is a good person! If he wasn't such a good person I bet he'd fucking yell at you and call you so many names because you're a shitty person!" Chan yelled. "I was at his house with his friends and Hyunjin because he makes me feel comfortable and doesn't treat his friends like shit! Cook your own dinner or bring something! You're rich! You got everything handed to you! Imagine how Jisung and I feel! Jisung is still low income and I am only rich because I got lucky! You have old money unlike the rest of us! Hyunjin was rich but not as rich as you and has actually tried to get to know people! Fuck you Minho get out." the male pointed to the door.

The silver haired male's eyes widened, and nodded before grabbing his things and leaving.

Chan sighed deeply and sat on his couch, finally getting some rest. He was sick of his friends shit.

Minho walked out to his car, and got in, thinking back.

════ ♡❣♡ ════

Spring 2018

"God, such a slut you know, it's not normal to have a baby at a young age. And no father even around? Damn Sungie, you're a whore." Minho giggled.

Jisung tried to ignore him till Minho grabbed his face. "Look at me fatty! Tell me, how does it feel being unloveable? Just some lowlife whore."

The younger smacked his arm. "Get away Minho, don't you have girlfriends to entertain?"

"Well yes, but I need entertainment sometimes too."

Jisung rolled his eyes, which made Minho punch him, causing the boy to yelp loudly.

Jeongin and Felix came running. "HYUNG I'M COMING!" Jeongin, a little freshman shouted.

Felix came over, and slammed his body against Minho, who lost his footing and fell. "Fucking asshole." he spit on him.

Minho, growling, jumped onto Felix, causing a huge fight. It took multiple teachers to break them up.

Jisung was really depressed that day... He didn't go to school for a week, and rumors were that he was in the hospital while one of his friends took care of his son.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》