Chapter 2: Summer

Next thing I know i'm picking concert outfits for us. Yes ,she convinced me. But honestly i did need a break. Might sound wierd but only three days of Uni and they're (Professors) making me work my butt off. Article writings, Assessment works, practicals and what not. According to Vivianne, in her Uni, only being well outspoken is enough. To my surprise, I did meet some interesting people in the library and hopefully i'll have some friends to stick around with in Uni.

I invited two of them, Mij and Rio over to leave for the concert together. Mij is sweet, considerate and 'mom of the group' type of girl. And Rio is a guy who has 'on god' fashion sense. Like i even asked him why he hadn't joined a fashion school instead to which he replied that he liked this profession enough to earn through it and be rich and then buy expensive classy clothes.
These people really fascinate me.

Viv invited Nicole, the friend whom she'd met while we were touring NYC. Im wearing slick black bottoms and a floofed small strapless top. Viv always likes eye-catching stuff so she's wearing this glittering silver see through top with a mini skirt and high-heeled boots. We do each other's hair. I try to go for a natural makeup while Viv goes for a bold looking eyeliner and dark red lips.

I'm not much into rock music but more into piano type and this concert doesn't excite me for the actual show but because i get to hang out with my friends

I'm not much into rock music but more into piano type and this concert doesn't excite me for the actual show but because i get to hang out with my friends. Before leaving Lewisville i had had a hard time with my parents regarding the whole dental studying thing.
They were not at all approving of it. It took me all i had to convince them. And finally here I am, ready to thrive in the future with my bestie by my side.

We are off our apartment and meet the others at the bookcafé which is kind of like the landmark of the area. All three of them slayed their outfits and look perfect for the concert. Viv can't seem to control her excitement and is always jumping around. I love being around her, she makes me feel so carefree and lively. We book an uber to reach the concert which is almost at the heart of the city. As we reach closer to the destination ,all i can see around me is Christian Hart's concert posters. His female fandom is no small deal. No wonder Viv had been crazy for his music since before high school. Although she keeps telling me she likes his music more than him or his appearance, its hard to believe because the guy is so handsome he could actually work in Hollywood and he'd thrive.

We enter the stadium and its packed with people in every corner of the place. We make stand our spot as close to the stage as we can. Although its still far, i think we may still be able to see him clearly. People brought huge posters along with them reading wierd stuff like " PLEASE HIT ME WITH YOUR GUITAR, CHRIS !! " People are so hyped up by the time announcements are made about him about to appear in a few minutes.

A soft music plays around and he steps onto the stage and people's screams tear off my eardrums.
He is majestic. So beautiful you don't wanna take your eyes off of him. The drums start playing suddenly along with the guitar music following it. People vibe to it for awhile when again the song changes -it's - it's Arctic Monkeys' 'Do i wanna know' !! Viv's gaze finds me and i scream for the first time in a while. Viv knows how much i love the song. I LIVE for this song. It felt like the happiest moment of my life, i couldn't stop smiling and laughing to the song, dancing along with the others- "maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new" we sing.. actually scream to it.

The concert continues for another one and a half hours. He plays many other artists like SZA, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, The weeknd and so many more along with his originals too. He shares a few words of appreciation and goodbyes before exiting the stage. Nicole tells us about the signing event which starts in about half an hour. Viv sure doesn't wanna miss this opportunity so she wants to hurry while Mij and Rio are outside the stadium to get some snacks
"I need to go to the washroom though" i tell her.

"Okay, want me to go with you?"
I know she doesn't so i tell her that i can go alone.

"But be back soon alright! "

I leave them and hurry towards the washroom but there are too many people. I ask around and fortunately somebody told me there is a private one behind the backstage which was meant for the special guest but they already left so the ones who know can use it. I rush to there. I walk towards the end of one of the corridors until I see the 'ladies washroom' sign.

Before i even reach the door, i notice a tall shadow behind me. I know there is somebody behind me but i still ignore until suddenly a strong hand gets a hold of my wrist. The long fingers are wrapped tightly around my
Slender wrist as the person pulls me into one of the smaller corridors. I reluctantly don't scream but instead keep asking "who are you?! " and "let go of me"

He pushes me against the wall with a hand pushing my shoulder into the wall and the other hand still wrapped around my wrist against the wall. It hurts so much that I almost tear up. His woody and yet spicy smell surrounds me as his tall composure towers on top of me. The heat from his mouth restrains me from making eye contact with him. The dim light exposes his metal figaro chain which hangs a name on it.

It's - It's him.

Author's Note
🫶🏻

Hope you guys loved this chapter!  This was a fun part for me to write.

Please go ahead and share any suggestions or changes you'd like to see in my writing.
Also did y'all notice the character references i put in between? Hope it matched your imagination since even as a reader i find it irritating when the character reveal by the author doesn't match my imagination.
I'll also be sharing christian's character reference as well..

Also!! The next chapter has a different person's POV !!
BYE LOVESS<<<3