Nyx Character Information:

To be honest, this was supposed to be a Seikon No Qwaser story but then I get to realized on how utterly nonsensical that was and just go with RWBY instead.

Because if you see the image I am doing, you know that Remnant is becoming even darker now because of anime's most sadistic teachers yet in the form of the seemingly disturbing yet cute anime that is Made in Abyss...

I mean, if a lady like Ozen can become based, then here she was, I guess?

Now, that is all being said, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: Usually, I no longer do RWBY because of how many 'abused x neglected male reader stories' and how each of these stories has characters being utter jackasses that feels like they took from... What... Do I really need to send you a video of the worst cartoon in these days of age?

Yeah and you all should be ashamed of yourself of how a fanfic that has become cringe, has now turned into reality in the form of Velma.

What? You think I am wrong?

Well, in the comments on YouTube, it is also comes as a trashy, self-conscious, author tract, political incorrectness of stupid, made and published by the actor, Mindy Kaling to give her views on her blatant rudeness of white men as she body shames them of their tiny dong, bisexuality and more and more and more cringed than you cannot possibly realise it and so much more.

So, there.

PSS: I am only doing the RWBY story due to the fact that two of my favourite authors, 'free man writer' and 'Iron117Prime' had also done their RWBY stories such 'Avengers: Age of Remnant' and 'A Red Rose in the Blue Wind' and I got to admit, these stories are awesome despite how I don't look highly to RWBY anymore.

I'll admit that I am being discriminative but I just can't help that they are better writers with their far more normal way of storytelling and narrative without being overly excessive in its description, narrative and dialogue (I am looking at you, Grand Foreigner)
_____________________________________________

Name: Nyx