Chapter 1: The Car Crash And Meeting

It's been decades since poseidons last demigod child. He fell in love with a clear sighted woman called Sally Jackson. Together they got their son Perseus Achilles Jackson. When during a car crash after the baby was born and two weeks old sally died. Poseidon decided to take young Perseus and ask his family to raise him.

As he flashed with his son to Olympus he called an meeting. The other Olympians flashed in. "why did you call this meeting brother?" zues asked his brother. "I broke my oath and the mother of my child died in an car crash." Poseidon said. "What?! That's unforgivable!" Zues yelled. "shut up and let me continue" poseidon said to his younger brother. "continue brother" Hera said. "I brought him with me and was wondering if you guys could raise him here because if I took him with me to Atlantic my wife would murder him." poseidon told his family. "we'll vote" Zues said. "those who want him to be raised on olympus raise your hand." he added. Hermes, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hera (yes she will be nice to him as will all the other gods), Ares, Dionysus, Demeter, Athena and Artemis raised their hands. "than it's desited he will be raised on here and trained." Zues said. "thank you brother" poseidon said. "but you have to Swear on the River Styx to Visit him." Zues said. "I Poseidon God of the Seas swear on the river Styx to Visit my son Perseus Achilles Jackson while he is being raised here on olympus." Poseidon said. thunder was heard to seal the oath. With that the meeting ended and poseidon gave Percy to Hera. And he flashed away.

Later on the Olympians raised percy on Olympus.

A/n sorry that this chapter is short but the next one will be longer. Take care.