Chapter 3: Camp Half Blood And New Friends

Percy pov

It's been a few weeks since we left Maine. we met an new friend called Thalia. she is the daughter of Zues so my adopted sibling. She had electric blue eyes and black hair she was wearing an black 'death to barbie' shirt and jeans. At first she tried to kill Luke and he tried to Kill her but I explained to them who me and Luke was and who Thalia was. Dad told me so I knew. Now we became friends. We were in verginia because I don't know why. Anyway there we saw an 7 year old girl she was clearly an daughter of Athena. She was using an frypan as weapon. I gave her an dagger and Luke said "don't worry we are like you and I promise you that we will be a family.". I smiled at that.

After a few more days around a week or two actually we met an satyr. His name was Grover. He took us towards camp but we got lost and monsters like catched up to us so we had to fight. " Grover take them to the camp get help I'll hold them off!" Thalia yelled. "we're not leaving you!" me and Luke yelled. she was two years younger than us so we really didn't want to leave her behind. "just go!" she said. She took out an knive and went to attack the monsters. Grover and Annabeth dragged us towards camp. We saw Thalia die and dad flashed in. He saw it and turned her in an three so her spirit could protect us halfbloods.

After a while me, Luke and Annabeth didn't talk to anyone besides each other. Dad kept checking on us because he knew how close we were with Thalia. Now you might be wondering why is an God who isn't allowed to be in contact with demigods being in contact with us. Well we're not his blood children so he is allowed to be in contact with us. I know confusing. Anyway dad told us to just talk to others so we did at first it was hard but eventually everything worked out. We made new friends called Clarisse de LaRue , Silena boragard, Charles Beckendorf (let me know if I spelled their last name wrong). They where our first friends here they were around the 10 years old. They know who my real father is and who adopted me. We also told them about Thalia. Anyway we all became friends with their cabins as well. the ones who know who I really am are: Luke, Annabeth, Grover, Clarisse, Selina, Charlie, The gods and Thalia before she died. Chiron really wanted to call her mother but we told him that she ran away for a reason. He agreed not to call her mother.

We arrived a few day in summer and they told us to make ourselves at home since this was our homes now.

A/n an new chapter sorry that it's short again I promise I will do my best to make longer chapters. Take care and I hope you liked it.