Chapter 2: Adopted Son Of Zues

It's been a few years since Poseidon left percy in the care of the gods. he hasn't visited yet. "he still hasn't visited Percy yet hermes is taking him to meet his son today" Hera said. "Alright I am thinking if Poseidon doesn't visit before percy turns 12 years old we'll let the God or goddess percy want to adopt him." Zues said. "agreed" Hera said.

Hermes was looking for his cousin "percy come out we're going to my son and his mother so you guys can play!" he yelled. "coming!" percy yelled back and came running towards his cousin. Percy was now five years old and they flashed to Maine. (let me know if I didn't get the right city). There was an young boy in the park playing alone. "go on perce go meet my son." hermes said and Percy walked up to him. "hello I am Percy" he said. "hello I am Luke" the young boy said. He had icy blue eyes and blond hair. He looked pretty athletic even for a five year old. They started to play together. Until hermes was called for a meeting. "hey may could you look after percy? I have an meeting and after that he need to go back to Olympus." he asked. "of course he looks like an nice kid." May Castellan the mother of Luke anwsers.

With that hermes flashed out. "what is this meeting about?" he asked immediately after he arrived. "me and Hera agreed that if Poseidon didn't visit Percy that the God or goddess percy chooses will adopt him does everyone agree?" Zues asked. You could here everyone say 'yes' or 'of course'. "good now go back to what you were doing" Zues said. Hermes flashed back to where Percy, may and Luke were. "the meeting ended faster than expected." Hermes said.

After a few years again percy grew up on Olympus and in Maine With the gods and Luke and his Family. He defeloped an crush on Luke and so did Luke on him. Anyway they were 11 and the gods agreed that they would let Percy choose who he wanted as an Godly parent instead of Poseidon. "Olympians! Silence!" Zues said and everyone went quiet. "today percy can choose who will be his Godly parent instead of Poseidon he broke his oath on visiting Percy. So percy who would you like to adopt you? You can choose between me, the other Olympians, hestia or Hades." Zues said. "uh I would like to be adopted by you uncle zues" Percy said. "Alright than" Zues said. "I zues God of the sky's hereby adopt Perseus Achilles Jackson as my son he will get my children's powers as well" Zues added. Percy's eyes turned from sea green to electric blue but he still had a bit of sea green in them. He felt zues's power go through his body.

The next three years the king of the gods trained percy with his powers and he was still visiting Luke and they started dating. There was an meeting with all the gods all the Olympians to discuss an new law. "today we are going to discuss an new Law well not discuss but it will be an announcement." Zues said. "the law forbids us to interact with our children the demigods." he said sadly. After that the gods left but poseidon went to see his son. "hello Percy" Poseidon said. "what do you want I need to pack my stuff." he said coldly to his former father. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to help me over trow my brother and help me become king of the gods." he told his son. "no I will not help you overthrow my father!" he said and finished packing and left to his father. "I am ready to go to Maine dad" percy said. "Alright close your eyes" Zues said. So percy closed his eyes and they flashed to Maine. "thanks dad and good luck with poseidon" he said. "thanks no problem and good luck surviving my son" Zues said. "thanks dad" percy said. With that Zues flashed away.

The next day Luke saw percy with his stuff and he came to him. "percy! I see you were brought earlier than expected" he said. "mhm" percy said. "if you want we can go I packed some things because I was planning on running away anyway" Luke said. "Alright let's go."Percy said with that they left and went east (not sure if Luke actually went east). The first few nights they took turns keeping watch.