Sick

TAKES PLACE AFTER NICK AND CHARLIE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR. IMOGEN IS IN THIS. I KNOW SHE IS NOT IN THE BOOKS BUT WHATEVER. I AM GOING OFF OF BOTH THE BOOKS AND TV SHOW.

TW 

ANYTHING TO DO WITH BEING SICK

Nick pov: 

I woke up this morning and felt like shit but I had to go to school Charlie will be waiting for me. And what if something happens and I am not there for him? Struggling I got out of bed got changed into my uniform and went downstairs. As soon as my mom saw me she told me "Go back upstairs you are staying home." " No, I have to go. Charlie will want me there." "Baby I know but you are sick you have to stay home." "Please mom I feel fine. Pleeeeeaase can I go?" "Fine, but if you start to feel unwell you must come home no matter what. Deal?" "Yes, mom I will." I know though that I can't just leave if I feel bad. Charlie might need me and it will be all my fault if he gets hurt. 

Imogen pov: 

I saw Nick's mom drop him off, which is unusual. Usually, Nick walks with Charlie. Strange. Then I see Nick he looks like he is gonna pass out. Running over to him I say "Nick, you good. Do you need help?" "Imogen I am fine just a bit light-headed and no I don't need help." I helped him to the bench and all he kept saying was. "Charlie... I want Charlie." Then out of nowhere, he started crying. I have never seen Nick cry before so it was kinda weird. "Nick, what's wrong?" "I want Charlie." "Okay let's go find Charlie. Where is he? Do you know?" "He is probably waiting for me in form." As I help him stand up he starts to cry again saying "I want Charlie!!" "Okay, Nick I am bringing you to him right now." Nick is a very emotional person when he is sick so everyone is looking at us and asking if he is okay. "Yup, I think he just has a cough and stomach ache." You'd think by the way he is acting that he is dying. But then again Nick never gets sick so it probably does feel like he is dying.

Charlie pov: 

It's really odd Nick isn't here yet and he usually is here before me. Usually, I walk into form and he is sitting there smiling at me. I wonder where he is. Just as I was about to ask harry (Yes they are friends with harry. In this one-shot harry never bullied them) Imogen walked into the room with an arm around a very upset Nick. "Thank goodness you are here Charlie, Nick has been crying for like ten minutes saying he wanted you. Sorry that it took me so long to find you I had to practically carry Nick." "Charlie" Nick said crying "I missed you so much" " I missed you too. Um, Imogen is Nick okay?" "He is sick. That's why he is acting like this. He is always super clingy and emotional." "Oh, Nick, baby do you not feel well? What's wrong?" " I feel very hot and my stomach hurts and I feel achy." This might be weird but he is so cute when he is sick. He is also more clingy than usual, which I love. "Nick, honey, why don't we go home." "I don't want to leave you Charlieee." God, he is so cute.  "Honey I will come with you. Let's just get you home." We left form and started walking to the nurses. "Charlieee." "Yes, babe?" " I like it when you call me honey." The nurse told me I was allowed to leave with Nick to take care of him. After we left the nurse I called Ms. Nelson and asked her to come and pick us up. She was glad to pick us up grateful that Nick wasn't going to stay at school the whole day.

Nick pov:

I didn't realize I fell asleep until a few hours later when I woke up snuggled into Charlie's chest. I love laying on Charlie's chest but I usually don't because I am much bigger than charlie and he usually is laying on top of me. "Hey sweetie. Are you feeling better?" "Yes much better since your here." "I love you." "I love you too." Charlie wound up getting sick with what I had. But I got to take care of him.