Omega pt 1

Nick and Charlie are not dating. Yet.😏😏

Charlie pov:

It was a Monday the most dreadful day of the week. Well at least it was until I met Nick. My boyfriend of 3 years. "Charlie!! The bus is here!! Get your ass down here before I have to come and get you!!" "Okay mom! I'm coming!" Shit I am not even dressed. She's gonna kill me. I quickly got dressed and was out the door in only a few minutes. "Shit! I missed the bus!!" Guess I have to run. At least I am a fast runner and school is only a few miles away.

Nick pov:
There he is. The most stunning person I have ever laid eyes on. Charlie Spring, year 10. His sweat is glistening on his face and he had slightly rosy cheecks. Oh how cute he is I wish he was mine. "Hey alpha" ugh it's Imogen. You'd think she'd realize that I am not into her after I literally yelled at her telling her I didn't like her like that and because I have a boyfriend. She just smells gross. Her smell is nothing like Charlie's. His is just so sweet and wonderful. It has a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. Ugh it's just so wonderful. Thunk. "Nick? You there?" Sorry I didn't see you." "Okay well I am gonna go to class see you in form."

Charlie pov:
His sent literally almost killed me it was so sweet and amazing with a hint of mint. Suddenly I felt a stab in my side. It felt like I was gonna die it was so painful. Seconds later I felt everything going dark and the voices around me slowly disappeared. That is until he came over and picked me up. When he touched me everything immediately went away. It was like magic. "Charlie?" "Mmm" "I'm gonna take you to the nurse. I think you just fainted." "Mk"

Nick pov:
"Is he going to be alright ma'am?" Yes. He will be fine. But there is something you should know he well he has cuts and bruises all over his arms and legs. I believe he has more on his body but i cannot check as that will require to remove clothing and I can't do that without his consent. So if you will try to find that info out that would be nice since he will not tell me." "Uhm yes ma'am i can try." "Nick?" It was Charlie. "Yes baby?" "Can we cuddle? The nurse said I could take the day off of school." "Yeah baby we can."

A/N
I am so sorry for not updating I honestly forgot. Here is a quick update. Yes there are gonna be parts to it since I don't have enough time to update the whole story immediately. I will try to update more frequently. So yeah. Also I am going to be making a new story so please look at that. There will be more frequent updates on that. I will still update this oneshot book. Also I have been obsessed with drarry lately. Please don't ask me why. Idk. Please check out my other book the first update will hopefully be up tomorrow. Also please comment idead for oneshots. I am making the omegaverse oneshot that someone commented (this story). Sorry for not doing that yet and that it will be in parts. Sorry for the long a/n. Bye!!!

Remember to keep smiling!!!