Omega pt.2

Nick pov:

When I went to lie down next to Charlie, the nurse put a hand on my arm to stop me. "I don't think you should go in there. He is going into heat, I already contacted his parents to come and get him." "I am his boyfriend and he is calling me. I don't care what you say I am going in there. And tell his parents not to come!" With that, he shook his arm free of the nurse's hand and walked to the small room Charlie was in, the room reserved for Omegas in heat. I knew that I should probably not go in there but I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed to be with Charlie. To help him, even if we weren't mated. He was still my boyfriend and I didn't want him to be in any sort of pain.

Charlie pov:

It was unbearable, the heat that surrounded him, no, the heat that suffocated him. And the need to be filled by his mate or an alpha, anyone really. Then Nick walked in, his beautiful Nick. His muscles rippled with each step he took. His hands came up to his face and wiped away a singular bead of sweat that would've rolled down onto his shirt. Slowly I raked my eyes up his body noticing every muscle and every little movement he made. When my eyes made it to his face I saw the small flush on his face indicating that he was aroused. I could only assume my face had that same flush of red. He smelt the air and knew for a fact that Nick was very aroused. Looking down again he saw the arousal very clearly. "Nick," he whimpered, "I want you." With that, Nick walked quickly across the room and kissed me with so much intensity. I moaned into his mouth at the same time he moved his hand down to my cock and grabbed it pumping me. With that one simple action, I came into his hand. Almost right away I was hard again. "More." I didn't even get the whole word out before he plunged his fingers into my whole and stretched me. "~ahhh~Nic~ahhh~" He plunged his fingers in and out of me. The whole time he was kissing and licking my neck. Marking me. I drew my hand down to the bulge in his pants and rubbed my hand up and down the cloth separating me and the only thing I wanted. "Please, Nick. Please." I couldn't think of a singular except for Nick and Please. It was like I was in a trance. My brain filled with only the thought of Nick inside me, filling me. "Patient baby. You'll get it soon." That was the only thing he said before he ducked between my legs and started licking the slick from my hole. His tongue slowly went in and fucked me. My cock hurt so badly, I needed to touch it, but every time I did, Nick would grab my hands and hold them above my head. I was a moaning mess underneath him coming and coming every few minutes. I couldn't get enough. "Nick, please. I ahhh need yoaa ina me." It was so hard to speak through my moaning. And still, Nick wouldn't give me what I wanted, even when I begged he still didn't give in. He just kept saying you'll get it later.

Nick pov:

Seeing Charlie under me moaning my name made me want to unzip my pants and plunge my red steel hard dick into him and breed him. But I couldn't, I didn't want to take him on a cot in the...fuck I forgot we were in the nurse's office. I need to take him somewhere better right now. Then I can give him what he wants. 

Sorry for the...chapter. I wasn't sure if you, my dear readers, would like to read smut. If you want more please comment saying so. If any of you don't like reading this type of stuff I will refrain from adding any more in future chapters.

Please forgive me for not updating for a long time. I have had writer's block and did not want to post anything that wasn't my best work. 

Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day! Keep smiling!