|-01-| meeting

Keigo's p.o.v:

I was laying in bed slowly but surely drifting off to sleep when I heard the door quickly open and slam shut followed but loud sobs.

"W-who's there?" I asked walking over to see a crying boy. "S-sorry I-I d-don't mean t-to intrude. I-I'll leave...@ the boy said about to leave but I grabbed his wrist and looked at him with a warm smile.

"Stay!! It'll be nice to have some company." I said as I pulled the boy into a hug.

He agreed, and I took him to my 'room' and handed him an extra hoodie to put on.

"So what's your name? Age? Quirk? And favorite hero?" Keigo asked as he slipped on a hoodie and sat down on the mattress next to Touya.

"I'm touya Todoroki but I hate that name! My quirk is blue fire. And my least favorite hero is Endeavor I don't have a favorite hero though." Touya told Keigo.

"Well Touya how bout we call you..." Keigo paused to think than it hit him. "Hi Dabi!! I'm Keigo!! My quirk is my wings. Andddd I know you don't like him but my favorite hero is endeavor." Keigo said proudly as Touya just grinned.

"Hey I like Dabi!! Now I'm Dabi screw Touya Todoroki!" Dabi said with confidence.

They talked and got to know eachother better then slowley fell asleep.

(8 years later Dabi is 19 and Keigo is 18 and they started to have feelings for eachother)

"Bird brain, breakfast is ready!" Dabi yelled for the league's kitchen. "Dabi it's 8 fucking 30!! Stop yelling!!" Shigaraki yelled from the door way.

"Shut your crusty ass up." Dabi sneered at Shigaraki as hawks yawned and sat at the bar looking so innocent and cute, it made Dabi blush.

"Hey Burnt bacon." Hawks said in a deep hot morning voice and Dabi turn into a tomato.

Dabi handed him his plate of eggs and left to get in the shower.

After Hawks was done he went back to their shared room and fell asleep again.

"Hey Bird brain, why are you on my bed? Your bed is right fucking there." Dabi pointed at the other bed in the corner. He forgot that hand was holding his towel, which he ended up dropping.

Keigo turned around at the moment and instantly went bright red and looked away screeching but also thinking 'damn he's hot'

Dabi quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on still a bit flustered.

"You good, you look like a tomato." Dabi comment sitting next to Keigo as he fell back and put his arms on his face huffing his little flustered face.