|-03-| Toga's what!?

"Guysssss I'm bored!!" Toga whined and everyone just looked at her then looked back down at the intense card game they were in the middle of.

'Oooooo I should invite over my lovely Bae....'Toga thought before quickly running to her room. "What the fucks up with Walmart Vamperina?"Dabi asked making Keigo spit out his water and laugh at the random nickname.

"Her names toga." Keigo corrected as Dabi sent him a death glare. "Oh don't give me that look. You know you love me." Keigo smirked and Dabi just rolled his eyes and looked away.

{~with toga~}

"Heyyyyy baeeeeeee!"toga yelled cheerfully over the phone.

"Yeah, wanna meet my 'family'?" She asked and her girlfriend replied with a 'Finally!'

"Okay so meet me at our spot in an hour." Toga said.

"Love you too baby. Bye-Bye!"toga said bursting out in giggles as she went and put in some contacts and let her hair free from buns.

 Bye-Bye!"toga said bursting out in giggles as she went and put in some contacts and let her hair free from buns

Her hair looked like this

And this outfit

Her girlfriend was wearing this with shorts underneath

Also so they don't get caught toga girlfriend calls her Tasuki for a cover name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tasukiiiii!!" ??? Yelled jumping into her arms quickly connecting their lips.

"Hey baby! I'm so excited for you to meet Shig- I mean my uncle." Toga caught herself as she put ??? down and interlocked their hands dragging her back to the base.

"Why are we in this ally way?" ??? Asked toga as she opened the door and let her in revealing the base.

"Shit! Toga why is this hero brat with you?" Dabi yelled at toga who just walked in.

"Everyone.... Meet my girlfriend, aka the U.A traitor Uraraka Ochaco!"toga yelled as Keigo just jumped up and ran over to them pulling them into a tight embrace.

"Yay!!! We can be the gay squad now!" He yelled as Dabi walked over dragging keigo off of them and hugging him from behind.

"So your telling me there's a U.A traitor and Shigaraki's wife is the pro hero traitor?" Dabi asked trying to clear things up.

"Wait Boss man has a wife?" Toga squealed. "Yeah.... Pro hero Mirko is the Pro hero traitor." Dabi said confused why toga didn't know.

"Shit! You Burnt fucking bacon why'd you tell her!!!" Shigaraki yelled making toga frown.

"Because I deserve to know what relationships happen around here! Duh 🙄!" Toga said in a sassy tone.

"Don't worry Toga I'll tell you my relationship! No I won't! Yes I will! I'm dating Mr.Compress! No I'm not!" Twice yelled from the big bean bag chair.

"Well he is correct. And he's a very sassy bottom." Mr.Compress smirked.

"T.M.I Compress." Kurogiri said from the bar. "What about you Kurogiri, you in a relationship?" Toga asked and everyone looked over quite curious.

"No, I don't have the time to be in a serious relation. Why you ask? Well I spend 95% of my day babysitting you all 4.99% of my day fighting hero's, and 0.01% of my day reading, drinking, or sleeping. So it's pretty self explanatory why I don't have a lover." Kurogiri explained.

Everyone rolled their eyes and toga pouted claiming the didn't need babysitting.

Later, Dabi and Keigo returned to their room. Toga and Ochaco went to togas room. Shift left to visit his wife. Mr.Compress Kurogiri and Twice just returned to their rooms.