|-02-| Confession

A/N: now they are 21 and 22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keigo was laying in his bed reading a book when toga bursted in without knocking.

"Keigooooooooooo!!!! I have the tea!"she shouted making Keigo instantly put his book down, wuickly closing the door and running back to his bed sitting criss crossed.

"Spill sister." Keigo said, preparing for the tea.

"I think Dabi has a crush!" She shouted. Keigo then looked a little sad.

"What's up, why the down face? Wait!" Toga gasped. "You like Dabi don't you?" Toga shout asked. "Shhhh someone gonna hear you......but yes.." he sighed and became a little flustered.

"Omg shop. So like ship names could be.... DabiKeig..... or..... I got it!!! HotWings!!!!" Toga yelled making hawks even more flustered.

Little did they know Dabi was listening from the other side of the door.

Later at like 10 PM only Dabi and Keigo are awake.

⚠️ TW/ a bit of smut ⚠️
Keigo had just finished his movie with Dabi and they had gone to their room to go to bed when Dabi suddenly pulled Keigo up against the door locking it.

"D-Dabi w-what a-a-are y-y-you d-doing?" Keigo asked flustered.

"Little birdie told me your in love with me." Dabi smirked. "S-so..." Keigo asked looking down.

Dabi pulled his chin up slowly connecting their lips. The kiss lasted for a few seconds then they slowly parted. "Well, will you be my boyfriend?" Dabi asked staring at keigo.

"Y-yes!" Keigo yelled smashing their lips together. He bit Dabi's bottom lip asked for entrance which Dabi a accepted.

TW over

After a heated make out session the boys later together on Dabi's bed and fell asleep.