♤Chapter One♤

Y/N= your name
F/C= favorite color
F/G= favorite game
F/F= favorite food
A/A= any animal
P/N= pets name

(~These will be important later in the story~)

♡Y/N's POV♡:

It's been three weeks since Dr. Eggman had fought Sonic and his friends, everyone but Sonic found it fine or at least that's what I thought...
🥀"Y/N!!"🥀
Oh it's Amy.

🥀AMY'S POV🥀:

I went to visit Y/N's house, they said it was an emergency, so I ran all the way to their house as fast as I could with my hammer just in case it was Dr. Eggman, 🥀"Y/N!!"🥀 And as soon the door opened I saw Y/N confused (Why are they confused?) ♡"Why are you here Amy something wrong?"♡ (Do they not remember texting me there was a emergency!?) 🥀"Um Y/N do you not remember texting me?"🥀 ♡"Text you what?"♡

♡Y/N's POV♡:

♡"Text you what?"♡ Amy looked at me like I did something wrong or I'm supposed to remember something...🥀"Y/N you texted me there was a emergency so I came and now you are acting like you don't remember texting me!?"🥀 ♡"Amy look at my phone I didn't text you see!?"♡ 🥀"Well then who texted me then?"🥀 *Show's Y/N her phone* ♡"Well maybe it was Sonic Amy."♡ (See's something in the woods) ♡"Amy do you see that?"♡ *The figure disappears before Amy could see it* 🥀"See what Y/N?"🥀 ♡"I thought I saw someone or something watching us in the woods... Mabye I'm just freaking out about the text I saw on your phone and I'm seeing things."♡ 🥀"Well since were here Y/N how about we go to the mall or watch a movie at the movie theater, how does that sound and maybe 10:30pm?"🥀 ♡"That sound great Amy see you at 10:30 Amy."♡ 🥀"Bye Y/N!"🥀 *Runs off*