Chapter 12 (Birthday surprise)

Sorry I've been gone, but I'm back. (Again.)

{Narrator's POV:}

Later that afternoon, Shadow and his Y/N lay on the couch watching movies, eating some snacks, Shadow gently grabs their hand, Y/N looks up at him.

♡Y/N's POV:♡

♡"Umm... Shadow... your hand..."♡ 🖤❤🦔"What about it?~"🖤❤🦔 Y/N sighs ♡"Nevermind..."♡ Y/N looks away getting flustered by them holding hands, Shadow chuckles 🖤❤🦔"Heh... are you hiding your face from me babydoll~ oh no no no, we can't have that.~"🖤❤🦔 Shadow uses his other hand, cups her chin, and makes them turn their head to look at him.

🖤❤🦔Shadow's POV:🖤❤🦔

♡"S-Shadow! The fuck is wrong with-"♡ Before Y/N could finish their sentence, Shadow kisses them on the lips and plays with there collar. 🖤❤🦔"Oh babydoll~ I don't want you to talk right now, after all... I'm thinking of you and me... getting married... tomorrow~"🖤❤🦔 Y/N blushes intensely. ♡"W-what!?"♡ 🖤❤🦔"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, or am I?~"🖤❤🦔 Y/N playfully pinches his arm. 🖤❤🦔"Y-Y/N no pinching! I'm actually kidding, I won't marry you without your consent, unless you wanted me to forcefully make you marry me, but I already know your answer, so I'll wait babydoll.~"🖤❤🦔 Y/N looks at the calendar, they know it's their birthday today, and they really hoped he had it on his calendar, but he didn't... Y/N sighs and Shadow smiles at them. 🖤❤🦔"Oh Y/N I left something in my room, I'll go get it stay here okay?~"🖤❤🦔 Shadow leaves, goes to his room, comes back, and is holding something behind his back. 🖤❤🦔"Umm... here you go babydoll... I-I hope you like it..."🖤❤🦔 Y/N slowly opens the box and they see there pet P/N in the box happy to see you. ♡"Oh my god, P/N oh I missed you, thank you Shadow..!"♡ 🖤❤🦔"Oh, no need to thank me babydoll, you deserve the best, and I have another surprise for you~"🖤❤🦔 Shadow smirks and pulls out a maid dress with cat ears and a tail.

♡Y/N's POV:♡

♡"Oh no no no no no no! I'm not wearing that!!"♡ 🖤❤🦔"This... isn't what your gonna wear..."🖤❤🦔 Shadow stops smiling and looks embarrassed, Y/N gets it and chuckles. ♡"Oh really? Well, I want you to wear it right now."♡ Shadow sighs, goes to the bathroom, and walks out with the maid outfit with the cat ears and tail on. 🖤❤🦔"Are you happy now..?"🖤❤🦔 ♡"Well not yet, your forgetting something."♡ Y/N pats the seat beside them and Shadow sits down beside them. 🖤❤🦔"Happy birthday Y/N..."🖤❤🦔 ♡"Aww thank you, and Shady... can we cuddle together tonight?♡ Shadow smiles. 🖤❤🦔"Of course babydoll.~"🖤❤🦔