♤Chapter 6♤

🔵🦔Sonic's POV🔵🦔:

It's been a while since I had heard from Y/N or Ames maybe I'll visit Y/N's house to see if they are okay or if Ames is there..."Well gotta go fast." As I run to Y/N's house I started getting a bad feeling that something bad happened to them, as I search there house I saw some quills on the floor they were black and red..."SHADOW!? Oh no hang on Y/N I'll save you from that anti-hero!"

♡Y/N's POV♡:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon and no ropes on me (only understand if you picked disagree) as I walk downstairs to the kitchen I see Shadow with a plate for him and another one for me. ~"How was your sleep Y/N?"~ ♡"It was okay... um thanks for making breakfast... you really didn't-"♡ ~"No no I don't to here you say another word until you eat your breakfast, now eat."~ (Why does he have to be so weird, why did I thank him for making breakfast for me he killed amy, he kidnapped me and put a stupid collar without my permission... He acts like he owns my like a pet it's stupid to even-) ~"Darling you alright you kinda spaced out there for a while... maybe when you are done eating you can tell me what's bothering you okay?"~ Do I really have a choice to say no probably not. ♡"Fine... When I'm done eating we can talk Shadow."♡ ~"Alright darling."~ *Y/N looks out a window and sees Sonic and his friends coming* (It's Sonic and his friends are they here to save me, please be careful my friends I don't want anyone else getting hurt.)

🔵🦔Sonic's POV🔵🦔:

I see Y/N looking through one of Shadow's windows see looks like they there in danger, don't worry if Ames is there too we'll save both of you today but how? (Whispers to Tails) 🔵🦔"Buddy do you have a plan to get Y/N and Amy out of there?"🔵🦔 (Whispers back to Sonic) 💛🦊"Yeah I do but only if Y/N plays along to it."💛🦊

♡Y/N's POV♡:

I could lip read what they were saying so I developed a plan. ♡"Shadow."♡ ~"Yes Y/N?"~ *Goes up to Shadow and kisses him on the cheek* ♡"Thank you for breakfast Shady."♡ ~"Uhhh I-I *sighs* Your welcome Y/N I need to buy you clothes so you will stay here okay."~ ♡"Okay Shady."♡ *Shadow leaves the house and doesn't see Sonic or his friends* 🔵🦔"Nows are chance."🔵🦔 *Sonic and his friends run inside Shadow's house*

🔴💎Knuckles POV🔴💎:

*Goes upstairs* 🔴💎"Y/N you here?"🔴💎 ♡"I'm here Knuckles!"♡ *Y/N hugs Knuckles* 🔴💎"Y/N where's Amy Rose? Is she okay? Is she here wi-"🔴💎 *Y/N starts crying* 🔴💎"Y-Y/N why are you crying? Umm... SONIC!?"🔴💎 *Sonic runs upstairs* 🔵🦔"What's wrong Knu-"🔵🦔 *Sees Y/N crying* 🔵🦔"Y/N what happened!?"🔵🦔 ♡"Amy... S-Shadow... he... he..."♡ 🔵🦔"Y/N what did Shadow do?"🔵🦔 ♡"HE KILLED AMY SONIC!? HE KILLED HER HE KILLED HER HE KILLED HER!?"♡ *Crys louder* 🔵🦔"What... He..."🔵🦔 *Sonic starts crying now holding Y/N* 🔵🦔(Shadow you will pay for this.)🔵🦔