♤Chapter 7♤

{I did change Shadows swirls to emojis just a heads up.}

🔴💎Knuckles POV🔴💎:

How could Shadow do that to Amy and how does Y/N know? Maybe I'll ask them later they do seem to be traumatized... 🔴💎"Y/N Tails has a plan but he wants to know if you can play along with it."🔴💎 ♡"O-okay what's the plan..."♡ *Tails comes upstairs* 💛🦊"Okay Y/N I have a plan you pretend to love Shadow, gain his trust, and once you have him fully trusting you to the point you can go outside with him lead him to a forest I'll put the location on your phone and we'll rescue you and Amy and get him sent to jail for kidnapping and breaking into your house-"💛🦊 🔵🦔"Umm... Tails, Buddy... there something wrong with that plan of yours..."🔵🦔 💛🦊"What's wrong with my plan Sonic?"💛🦊 🔵🦔"Well for one Ames is dead and two... WHAT IF HE BREAKS OUT OF PRISON AND GOES AFTER US AND Y/N!?"🔵🦔

💛🦊Tails POV💛🦊:

🔴💎"Sonic let him finish explaining the plan."🔴💎 💛🦊"Okay as I was saying Sonic, once we get Shadow sent to jail Y/N will live with Sonic, Knuckles, or Cream change there identity and name so Shadow won't find or scare them ever again."💛🦊 ♡"D-do you think y-your plan w-w-we'll actually work T-Tails?"♡ 💛🦊"100% Y/N. Have my plans never work out in the end?"💛🦊 *Y/N looks outside the window and see's Shadow walking back to the house* ♡"You need to go now he's coming back!"♡ 🔵🦔"Be careful Y/N."🔵🦔 *kisses Y/N on the cheek and everyone runs out from the back window* (♡"Let's hope Tails's plan works...♡")

🖤❤🦔Shadows POV🖤❤🦔:

🖤❤🦔"Y/N I'm home darling~"🖤❤🦔 *Y/N runs to Shadow and hugs him* 🖤❤🦔"Aww Y/N did you miss me."🖤❤🦔 ♡"Yes Shady I really missed you~"♡ *Shadow laughs* 🖤❤🦔"Y/N I'm gotta make your F/F honey so let go so I can get into the kitchen and start cooking baby."🖤❤🦔 ♡"Fine Shady..."♡ *Y/N stops hugging Shadow* 🖤❤🦔"Thank you darling~"🖤❤🦔 *Shadow walks into the kitchen*

♡Y/N's POV♡:

He went into the kitchen but as I follow him he puts on a apron he looks at me and says.

🖤❤🦔"Oh hello darling wanna help me with lunch?"🖤❤🦔 ♡"O-oh sure Shadow..."♡ *blushes* (Well he doesn't look bad with a apron on. What's wrong with me!) *when you and Shadow got done making lunch*

{Narrator's POV}:

Y/N sat right next to Shadow in the livingroom, it was a quite lunch just you and Shadow eating BLT's and a salad Y/N started to wonder how more people did he kill for you? How many victims were there? Maybe you could ask that in another time, after all Tails has a plan and you have to play along with and soon you can get out of this hellhole and get a normal life again... maybe just maybe you'll finally find your true love have a happy family and accomplish your dreams, maybe Shadow will stop his sick love for you and return you to your old life, you liked any of those options as long it wasn't one that ended up you being dead before you escaped from him, after all what could happen Tails plan will work.