Paris

You and 47 had gotten out of the helicopter and saw a limousine with a personal driver, giving a nod.

"Riding in style, I like it." You smile looking at the long car, it had tinted windows and had a nice black paint job.

You and 47 got into the back of it and the driver began to drive to your location, inside was a small screen that was off but quickly changed on and Diana's voice was heard.

"Good morning gentlemen, your destination is the Paris fashion show by Sanguine, one of Europes leading couture brands. Your targets are Sanguine owner Viktor Novikov, a former oligarch turned fashion mogul, and his partner Dalia Margolis, a retired supermodel."

"She doesn't look that bad." You point to the lady, glancing at 47, he was putting a silencer on a silver baller pistol.

"Gentlemen, it's best if you split the targets, based on your strenghs and skills, L/n, you'll take out the females while 47 eliminates the male targets."

You nod and put a cigarette in your mouth, looking out of the widow watching the view.

"What's your best method?." You hear 47 ask.

"Of what?."

"Killing people, do you have a method of how to approach your target?."

"Well, normally, if the target is a female, I seduce them, lure them in, when we are alone, I strike."

"And if the target is a male?."

"That's a different approach, I find information about them, secrets, shady deals, I use that information to discuss a private meeting with them, then I kill them."

"What's your weapon of choice?."

"I'm good with a garrote wire, but my best tool is a knife, I always aim high, never strike low."

"So you've never used a firearm?."

"What good is to shoot someone in the back of the head and be done with it?. Draw them up close and once they realize it's too late, you do the job, I want to be the last thing they see before I take their soul, well sometimes I poison the targets, if I have to."

47 looks out the other window and you close your eyes for a nap.

(Timeskip)

You and 47 have arrived in Paris, the limo had pulled up to the red carpet and the two of you exited the limousine, 47 was wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie while your tuxedo was white with a blue tie you also had on a pair of shades, you had with you, a fiber wire, a knife and a pink bottle of lethal poison.

"You know the plan." You said entering the building with 47 following you, up at the top of the stairs a man came walking down.

" You said entering the building with 47 following you, up at the top of the stairs a man came walking down

"Look at this fruitcake." You whisper to 47 as he made his way down the steps, basking in the applause from the other guests.

"Go take care of Dalia, I'll deal with Victor." 47 gives a nod, you walk away to the rest rooms and splash some water on your face.