Bangkok

After Morocco, you were laying low, in a house you bought with the money from all the contracts you've done over the years.

You had a nice glass of whisky and were listening to some old timey music, while smocking a cigar.

"Ahh, sometimes it's nice to sit down, have a drink, and enjoy a little time to myself you." You sigh and take a swig of the whiskey before your phone rang.

"Of course.." you sigh and pick up the phone.

"Hello?."

"I can listen to your voice for hours dear." You hear Diana sigh.

"That's an odd way to start off a phone call-"

"Oh sorry." She quickly said before clearing her throat. "Your next trip has already been booked, head over to the airport as soon as possible, we will brief you once you are with 47."

You nodded, stuffing your suit, ties, and guns into a briefcase, before heading to your car and driving off to the airport.

Timeskip to the airport.

You sat down in a chair and grabbed a magazine reading the section about a man named Thomas Cross, some billionaire with a rockstar son.

"Well, the old man still looks good for his age."

You feel someone approaching and saw 47 wearing his signature suit with black gloves, you got up and followed him to another private jet, you sit down in one seat by the window while 47 sits two seats away from you, you put your briefcase in the seat next to you and the screen you were watching the news changed to Diana.

"Good morning gentlemen, your destination is the Himmapan Luxury hotel resort on the Chap Phraya River, just outside Bangkok."

You smirk hearing the name Bangkok.

"Your main target is Jordan Cross, the lead singer of The Class, a renowned indie rock outfit recording their highly anticipated sophomore album. But this millennial poster boy harbors a dark secret, one year ago, promising young actress Hannah Highmoore fell to her death from Cross' penthouse loft in Dumbo, New York. According to the police, Mr. Highmoore's death was a tragic accident but her parents remained unconvinced. They firmly believe that Cross murdered Hannah and only escaped justice due to the power and influence of his father billionaire media mogul, Thomas Cross."

Your eyes widen as you remember the magazine you just read. You continued reading the papers and after a quick glance at it, you close the magazine and look out the window.

The plane landed and the two of you took a boat to the hotel, once you got onto the docks you looked around at surrounds.

"Alright, you get the lawyer, I'll handle the rockstar." You offer your partner a fist bump and he walks into the hotel, you sigh and follow him.

"Welcome to the Himmapan hotel gentlemen." The worker behind the counter said. "May I have your names?."

"Tobias Rieper and this is my associate..." 47 looked at you.

"Phillip Graves." You say, the man quickly looks at a sheet and smiled.

"Ah yes, here you two are, here is your key, we hope you enjoy your stay."

You and 47 walk up to the room but he stops you.

"You go take care of Cross." You sees a staff member walking into a room, he swiftly followed him inside and you heard the door lock, naturally you headed right for the bar.

With a cocktail in your hands, you were enjoying the view for once, sipping your drink, you here a woman chuckle.

"Well, if it isn't my next ex husband." You see a short blond haired woman walking up to you, a smile on her face. "Jackie Carrington."