Japan.

You, 47, Penelope and Maya all left the bunker, Maya and Penelope were helping you walk.

"Stop..." you say. "You both need to get out of here."

"We aren't leaving you." Maya said, holding your right arm.

"We love you!." Penelope held your left arm.

"Go...It's not safe..." you say, as you felt your leg giving out, you saw a red dot on 47's shoulder, you knew instantly it was a sniper and had just enough strength to push him out of the way and take the hit, you fell to ground and passed out due to blood loss,however, you saw the sniper before you passed out.

" you say, as you felt your leg giving out, you saw a red dot on 47's shoulder, you knew instantly it was a sniper and had just enough strength to push him out of the way and take the hit, you fell to ground and passed out due to blood loss,howeve...

Timeskip...

You woke up in a hospital room, your body was aching, your head was spinning, you were dizzy and you had no idea where you were.

"Where am I?..." you looked up and saw a beautiful snowy scenery outside from a large window.

"Ah good, your finally awake." A doctor came in. "Hello Mr. Graves."

"Who are you?. Where am I?." You asked.

"You are in Gama, one of the greatest hospitals in the world, we use artificial intelligence to treat our patients to make sure they can become better than they ever were, you were sent here by your wife, Mrs. Graves who said you were knocked out cold in your luxury home in Colorado."

You smirked and thought of Penelope.

"Alright...so...what kind of treatment are you doing for my leg?."

"Don't worry about that, we have given you an upgrade." The doctor said as a robot examined your right leg, it scanned it and slowly removed the bullets inside of it with a surgical procedure.

"Should I be awake for this?." You looked at the doctor.

"No, but that's why you are going to be asleep now-." The doctor injected you with a syringe of a fluid that quickly put you to sleep.

You woke up a few hours later and found out your new leg felt the same, same skin color, same feel, nothing was changed.

You read a note that was left on the dresser.

"Mr. Graves, your doctor is busy tending to another patient, Erich Soders, your new leg is indestructible, nothing can hurt it anymore, since you have enough money, your wife suggested that we give your leg an upgrade, we hope you will enjoy it."

You read the note and crumbled it up before reading it again. "Erich Soders..." you looked over and found a small bag on a chair, you walked over to it and opened a file, two names, Soders was one of them but another one was Yuki Yamazaki, a lawyer for the yakuza, inside the bag was a small suppressed pistol and your pink bottle with a note.

"In case you want to try it out with Yuki." -47

You also reached in and saw a black phone, with another note.