Jaffa cakes

*beep* *beep*
my alarm was ringing down my ear "great "I sarcastically grumbled to myself I hate getting up for school actually i just hate school.I pressed snooze for the 50th time then turned back a round and snuggled back into my pink fluffy blanket.
I wish I could just pause time and lie in my bed for ever.I can just go school tomorrow I thought to myself what's ONE day gonna do.My bed is so nice and warm I would stay in my bed all day if I could.Wait I can I'm gonna stay in my be-

BANG
my thoughts were cut off as my head hit the stained carpet floor

"get up ur gonna be late for school"Jordan mumbled while brushing his teeth

"Your gonna be late for school"I mimicked as I rubbed my eyes.

He got my uniform of the top of the draws and threw it at me then just walked out of the room without saying an other word he never was much of a talker

"Yeah fuck you to"I shouted after him
I guess staying in my bed all day wouldn't be the best idea anyway my dad would get proper pissed

After I reluctantly pulled on my uniform,took my meds then put a little bit of make up on so I don't look like I just crawled out of  the sewers.
I quietly started walking down the stairs.

"Ah Jayla were u sneaking off to I made u some toast"my dad said cheerfully from the kitchen.he seemed to be in a good mood today

"Thanks dad" I said happily taking the chipped plate out of his hands and eating the toast this is the first time he's made my breakfast since I was like 4.

"I remember when I was in year 9 the girls got proper fit that year and I-" my dad started going on and it kinda grossed me out.

"You mean like 50 years ago" I chuckled as I cut him of I immediately regretted it as I felt him staring at me out the corner of his eye while he was washing the pots.

"What was that"my dad asked through
Gritted teeth as he turned around to face me.

"Oh nothing"I nervously laughed.God I should of just let him talk.

"No it's ok go on"my dad said as he leaned on the table to look look me in the eyes.

I felt my heart racing welp this is we're I die.

"Yo u coming we're leaving for school"Cory said as he poked his head round the kitchen door.

"Yep just leaving" I said as I pushed past him rushing out the kitchen before my dad could say anything. I picked my bag up of the stairs then ran out the house

     -walking to school-

"You alright?"Jordan asked concerned why his sister who never shuts up was being quiet.

"Mhmm"she quickly answered but lost in her thoughts wondering why her dad switched up that quick.Hopefully he's not that mad when she gets back from school she gulped at her own thoughts.

"You sure?""what was dad saying?"Cory said worried that his dad might of said something to upset his little sister.

"Nothing god is this a fucking interview I said im fine so I am" she snapped back annoyed of all there questions.

Jordan and Cory quickly glanced at each other they we're both surprised by her little outburst but then again she dose have slight angry issues I mean they all do I guess it comes from there dad."Alright alright we were only asking"

            -at shcool-

Cory's pov

We finally arrived at school after it felt like we were walking for years.
shit I checked my phone and it was 8:56 great we're late.
We all walked to the front of the building to go through the office hopefully we can sneak to form without anyone spotting us