Hellooooo ackleyy

The next day

I had English first I was a bit late but that's cus I was Hmmmm what was I doing?

nothing I was doing nothing I was just wondering around school

Thinking about how good of a show it would be If my life was a reality series.
keeping up with the Wilsons it's got a ring to it can't lie.

Shit miss keanes gonna go off at me I'm like 15 minutes late.

When I finally arrived at english miss Keane was
no we're to be found and everyone was on there phones.

Woah
woah
woah
this might be the best English lesson of my entire life
no it IS

Remember when I said I knew no-one in the class.
Well apparently people know me
because as soon as I entered the classroom someone shouted.

"Oi jay have u seen this"

Oh wait I did know someone actually cus the boy who shouted me was called Tyler and he was Blake's best mate.
he was also sort of my ermm ex I say ex but it was in year 7 so It don't count and no one really new except a couple of mine and his mates.

and Cory and Jordan DEFINITELY didn't know they would of killed me not cus I had a boyfriend or anything.
shit I had about ten boyfriend's by the age of 5.
But because they hate his older brother Jason in year 11

"No what is it" i replied walking over to the brunette boy
"And don't call me jay"

"Blake calls you -"

"Exactly Blake"

"Alright calm down don't kick me of my chair now."  he replied grinning at me

i sarcastically laughed then quickly flipped him off.
"What do you even want?" I replied

"Here"he said while handing me his phone

Out off all the weird shit he has shown me I did not expect to see what I saw.

Miss Keane's...

NOODLES

"WHAT THE FUCK!"i screech in complete shock quickly shoving the phone back into his hands

"is this real?"I asked him wondering if this is just one of his stupid cruel jokes

"Mmhm"he replied trying to hold in his laughter

"This is gonna be a fun year if this is how she is planning on engaging us"one of Tyler's mates said as he came up from behind us and slang his arms over both me and Tyler.

Tyler couldn't hold in his laughter anymore and bursted out laughing.

"Ugh"I rolled my eyes and shook the boy's (I think his name is Jake)arm of me 

Boys 🤢
Even tho I don't practically like miss Keane I can't help but feel bad for her I mean that's got to be embarrassing.

Speaking of Miss Keane she entered the lesson a second later saying she got hold up in traffic. She didn't look embarrassed maybe she doesn't even know in my opinion is worse.

A lot and I mean a lot of inappropriate jokes were made though out the lesson.
Mostly by Jake and Tyler but miss Keane didn't seem to catch on.

————————————————————————
A couple of days later I was sitting in maths
welllllll I was sitting in maths till I got sent out cus I

"kept disrupting his lesson" RUDE
He had always hated me smh

I have adhd what u expect and I also ran out of Lisdexamfetamine like the first day of school but if I'm being completely honest I don't even think it works on me anymore.