Friends and enemies

A lot more people had started chasing him now

what the hell did he do? Knowing Jordan it was probably something bad.

"HES TALKING ABOUT WHITE GIRLS TO YOU KNOW!" a Pakistan girl shouted. From behind him

A red haired girl I think her name was Shannon tried to grap him when he ran past her but he dodged her.Everyone was chasing him in circles
it was kinda funny.

No it was very funny

"And I thought YOU got all lady's"I said in-between laughs to Cory but I think he was paying more attention to what was happening with Jordan for him to notice what I said.

"YOU THINK ITS FUNNY"an other girl said from behind him

I mean,I do

Eventually they all caught him by corning him in the middle of the quad.
A couple of girls had there hands on his shoulder pushing him forward but he seemed unbothered by them and just kept laughing.

The receptionist miss bird had finally caught up to  the group of angry teenagers.
And grabbed Jordan by his arm and started dragging him inside.

"GO ON MISS SMACK HIM"I shouted but not loud enough for them to actually hear me.I was giggling to myself the whole time they were chasing him but
I obviously didn't want to see them hurt him.Then again it would be funny to see him get smacked up by a group of girls.

This time I know Cory heard me because he
side-eyed me but he didn't say anything just rolled his eyes.

Jordan was finally escorted into the building by the receptionist.

I hope they don't tell dad he was already pretty pissed this morning.

"And your saying I need to sort my self out"I scoffed to Cory while picking up my hand bag and walking off in the opposite direction Jordan went.April and Blake were quick to follow.

———— ————

After break was finished me and Blake went to are next lesson we both had science with a teacher called miss sharif.Both of us in the same class?
We haven't been in the same lesson as each other since the end of year 7 the teachers had,
had enough of are disruptive behaviour in class. But we're in the same class now so this should be fun.
It was in fact

NOT

Half way through the lesson when the teacher had disappeared to find some glue sticks.
Two Asian boys I didn't yet know the name of were starring at me and then whispering to each other and I know it was about me cus they kept saying my name.

"What?" I asked none of them said anything just looked at each other then carried on whispering.

"If your gonna chat shit about me at least have the nerve to say it to my face"I shouted loud enough for Blake who was sitting at the other end of the classroom to hear and rocked back on his chair smirking to himself

"Allright I'll say it" a girl who was sitting opposite them spoke up
"Your brother is a racist cunt."

I rolled my tongue only I could call my brother a cunt.
"he's not a racist" i replied to her quickly even tho what he did at break provided other wise but I wasn't trying to get into any more trouble on my first day.

"Did u see what he did yes he is and if your defending him u are too"one of the two boys finally spoke.

"Im.not.racist."i replied getting more and more frustrated by the second.

"Mmhm definitely not"the girl spat sarcastically.

"J-Just leave her alone Aaira"the smaller boy who was sitting next to Blake spoke with a stutter
At least someone's on my side