15.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:' they both drowned under the waves of words they weren't saying '

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
' they both drowned under the waves of words they weren't saying '

"Hey, hey, hey." JJ rushed to the injured girl as she tried to get up. "Where you going?"

"I need to shower..." She says. "And I'm not really ready to go home yet and face the wrath of my father."

"Here, let me help you." He sat down the stuff in his hands as he grabbed the girl.

"Help... me shower?" She questions. "No way."

"Look, I'm not trying to get into your pants. I'm just trying to help you." JJ tells her. "I don't want you to struggle."

"I don't know..." Hayley shook her head, but she knew she needed help. She could barely stand up on her own. "Fine."

"Alright." JJ claps his hands together with a smile as he supported the girl, walking her to the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet as he started the bath water.

Hayley sighed as she slowly removed her shirt. She always felt this sexual tension between herself and JJ, and she always thought she'd be taking her clothes off in front of him in a different way. Not because she needed to be bathed like some old lady in a nursing home.

JJ turned back towards the girl, stopping his movements as he took in the sight of her in her bra. He had seen her in her bikini top multiple times, but something was different about seeing her in her bra. It was more intimate, and kept him fiening for more.

"Here." He says, gently grabbing her leg and unwrapping the injured part.

Hayley sighed as she rolled her eyes uncomfortably before reaching back and unclasping her bra. Again, she always thought she'd be getting undressed in front of JJ in a different way, and if she was being honest, she thought he'd be doing the undressing.

She let the bra fall off her shoulders, lying it on the ground. She could tell JJ was trying his hardest not to look and she appreciated that, but his struggling made her laugh.

"It's gonna be pretty hard for you to bathe me without looking at me." She comments. "So look at me, and get it out of your system."

JJ sucked in a deep breath before looking at the girl. But his eyes weren't glued to her breast, they were glued to her eyes. "I don't need to get anything out of my system. I can control myself." He tells her. "Now, let me help you up so you can finished getting undressed."

"Okay." Hayley spoke quietly, allowing him to pull her up. She began to undo her pants and cringed at the pain her leg, due to her putting pressure on it to pull her pants down. "Um... I can't fully— can you..."

"Oh, uh, yeah." JJ says, gently pulling the cloth from her body. And for the first time since JJ had met the girl, he didn't feel any sexual desires. And it wasn't because he was thrown off because he didn't like the way her body looked, it's just that his feeling for who she was as a person outweighed his sexual needs. In this moment, he realized he'd rather hold Hayley and talk to her for hours than just sleep with her. He was falling for her hard.