Chapter 2

With no more encounters with Honkai beasts Ky made quick pace to Soukai City. Managing to reach the outskirts in a couple of hours. Taking his time walking through the city observing all that is around him, cars rushing past, workers heading back home, children running past him, restaurants packed with customers,  and bright lights illuminating it all. 

Ky POV 

As I was walking through the city I noticed that it was slowly reaching dusk. Deciding that it might be time for me to have a meal I scanned for any restaurants that appealed to me. Then I noticed a restaurant that many Shenzou natives were gathering around. Taking this as a sign that this restaurant most be pretty popular and must be good. Putting away my weapons before walking closer to see the name of the restaurant, in traditional Shenzou read 東洋(East Ocean). Getting in the long line in order to even get a table in the restaurant, my thoughts began wondering to the woman I met in the forrest. 

Murata Himeko who are you and what were you doing out there? Based off what you were wearing and the weapon you carried it would make the most sense if you were a Valkyrie. That might mean trouble, I would rather not get the attention Schicksal. But it's most likely too late for that based on what Himeko had said. If we continue of that it's easy to come to the conclusion that she was on some sort of patrol. 

But what concerns me was that she was alone. She must be a fairly powerful valkyrie to be able to a patrol alone. Before I was able to think deeper I had reached the front of the line and was greeted by the waiter, 

"Hello sir, how many people?" 

"Table for one."

"Alright, follow me." 

The table that I was led to was in the far corner of the restaurant, compared to the rest of the restaurant this area was fairly quiet. Once I decided on what Would order I started observing the restaurant. It was packed to the brim with customers, entire groups of people reaching up to 20 people could be seen throughout the entire building. While the building itself was fairly plain with white walls and grey carpets and two pieces of artwork featuring a dragon and a phoenix on either side of the room. 

Feeling the sides of the teacup in order to gauge the temperature before taking a drink from it. At the corner of my vision I could see who is presumably the person who would be serving me. She appears to of Shenzou descent with long brown hair that was tied in a loop that appeared to be held at the top of her head with a tea can. She wore a red Shenzou style dress with black trim and a white skirt underneath.

 She wore a red Shenzou style dress with black trim and a white skirt underneath

(Here if my description sucks ass) 

Taking another sip of my tea before and prepared to order when she said, 

"My my what does the handsome man like to eat at this fine establishment?" 

Nearly spitting out my tea I looked at her, swallowed whatever tea that was left in my mouth, turned to her and I began to order.