Case File: Ky Kiske

The case files are information for any Guilty Gear characters that I am including in this story. The character's stories will be modified in order to fit the Honkai Impact universe and lore. These will appear whenever I have introduced a new character and aren't necessary for you to read.

Name: Ky Kiske

Age: 17

Height: 172 cm(5 feet 8 inches)

Weight: 58 kg(128 lbs)

Date of Birth: 1998, November 20. 

Ethnicity: French

Father: Unknown

Mothers: Unknown

Physical Description

Eye Color: Blue-Green

Hair Color: Blond

Appearance: A young man with blond hair and blue-green eyes, due to the speed that his hair grows his hairstyle changes multiple times. Preferred battle suit is a modified white and blue uniform of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights uniform. In causal settings he wears simple dark blue trousers and dark brown boots, a single-sleeved V-neck dark blue shirt with lapels, a cape-like white jacket over his shoulders, and blue gloves.

Main Battle suit 

Ky Kiske's main outfit he wears into combat

Ky Kiske's main outfit he wears into combat. A modified version of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights uniform in both appearance and utility. Provides basic strength, agility and durability enhancements to the wearer. Is capable of absorbing Honkai energy from the surroundings at a greater rate compared to most battle suits.

Casual Outift

While a casual outfit it is still a functional battle suit

While a casual outfit it is still a functional battle suit. Greater strength, agility and durability enhancements compared to most battle suits but it's ability to absorb Honkai energy is greatly decreased.

Personality: Ky is a religious man, the adjective describing both his devotion to God, as well as his commitment to the ideals of justice, order, and honor. Of a straightforward and serious personality, Ky is kind-hearted, charismatic, honest, diligent, polite, and believes in fair play. He is also chivalrous, being known to hold back against female opponents, and is utterly dedicated to protecting the weak. On the other hand, Ky can be notoriously inflexible and is easily disgusted by those who disturb the peace, having a complex about freedom even if he doesn't realize it. He is also a "hot-blooded fool", prone to taking rash actions when angered.(Stolen from Guilty Gear Wiki)